Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • And he is a driving examiner…
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Beep! Beep!

Now correct me if I am wrong, but it isn’t a ‘three point turn’, but a ‘turn in the road using forward and reverse gears’. And this guy is an ex-instructor and now an examiner!

matthew_h
    Free Member

I reckon Mr Carmichael tried it on with Miss Connolly and she turned him down so he is now out to slur her.

Maybe

Stoner
    Free Member

I wondered why glupton had been so quiet…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

LOL!!!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Shouldn’t this person being driving a Foxton’s mini rather than examining people?

Stoner
    Free Member

gynae exam?

theotherjonv

I reckon Mr Carmichael tried it on with Miss Connolly and she turned him down so he is now out to slur her.

Maybe

With all due respect to Miss Connolly, who I’m sure is a lovely person and all, but……. no.

druidh
    Free Member

He said he had further accidents in 2007 and 2008 and actions have been raised in respect of them.

Err – d’you think he’s maybe just trying it on a bit with the courts?

Smee
    Free Member

I know this guy. He is one of the better examiners. And yes some people who are apparently ready to take their test completely bottle it on the day.

He is however as camp as a row of tents though.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I know this guy.

Well tell him it isn’t a three point turn – no wonder he stressed the woman out if she tried to make a turn in the road in three manuevures on his instructions.

D0NK

Yep it’s a “turn in the road”, it can be as many points as you like, 9 is a bit pants tho.

Sounds like he’s just after a bit of compo

molgrips
    Free Member

You are allowed to make as many points as you like, iirc. And how the hell do you get whiplash from an emergency stop?

stumpy01

If she was that bad, he should have stopped the examination before it got to that point. She’d have failed already anyway.

When I did my driving test, a woman taking her test at the same time clipped a row of parked cars (!!!!) and the examiner stopped her and he drove the car back to the test centre.

coffeeking
    Free Member

He’s clearly just after compensation, she might be a very bad driver too. Should have been thrown out of court before it got there.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I agree – if he can get a bad neck from hard braking then he should be seeing a doctor, not a judge (it is not as if there was actually a collision).

What a c*ck.

Marge
    Free Member

Left foot braking effects are horrific to be fair.
    Have you ever been in an automatic car with someone trying to use their left foot to brake for the first time? They push it like it’s a clutch.
    If you not ready for it or worse you are not facing straight ahead I can quite believe it could cause some neck injury.

Keeping in mind though that he is also pursuing similar cases my own feeling is he is either taking the p*ss or ‘physically unsuitable’ for the job.

coffeeking
    Free Member

MArge – certainly left foot braking is brutal if you’re not used to it and the passenger is not expecting it, especially on a lot of todays over-servo’d cars, but I’m still not sure its whiplash-inducing accelerations.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Pussy! women always drive like that; dont they ?

mysterymurdoch
    Free Member

Personally I think it sounds like she is talking a bag of lies re the ambulance, also calling the incident where the examiner is claiming he got injured as an emergency stop procedure when he says that it was not. I don’t like the look of her, and hope she never gets a full license (I’ll cry if she already has) because I’m tending to side with the examiner on this one.

Keep the chavs off the road!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

£15,000??? For what, ‘whiplash’??

No, don’t like him. Don’t like his face (look at it; it’s mottled and pudgy, nasty), don’t like his tie, don’t like his expression, don’t like his nasty bleached-tip hairdo.

Seems like he probbly put the poor woman on edge beforehand, and she’s panicked, he’s got pissed off, and is now wasting everyone’s time. Case should be thrown out, and he should be fined £15,000 for having that face.

I think that’s perfectly reasonable, tbh.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I don’t like the look of her, and hope she never gets a full license (I’ll cry if she already has) because I’m tending to side with the examiner on this one.

Keep the chavs off the road!

Well that’s marvelous, isn’t it? Basing an opinion purely on how someone looks. It’s that kind of narrow-minded, judgemental Xenophobic attitude, that got the shipyards closed down. I can’t believe you’ve said that.

Do you strangle squirrels? I bet you do, don’t you? You should be locked up, with him.

I don’t know what this country’s coming to, I really don’t…

coffeeking
    Free Member

Rudeboy – thought he would be your type 😉

mysterymurdoch
    Free Member

Rudeboy I have always based opinions on the way people look. Post a picture of yourself and I’ll tell you exactly what I think of you.

Go on…

🙂

(TBH It’s just because she’s fat. She looks like she got that way from eating too many chips as she isn’t plump curvy fat but lardy fat).

A fattist xenophobe, might put that one in my car windscreen!

Marge
    Free Member

if we want to get down to how they look then I think they deserve one another (perhaps it was a pre-agreed insurance scam?)
    Match made in heaven.

Then they can go on ‘Wife Swap’ or that other shocking holiday exchanging programme that my lady likes so much…

mysterymurdoch
    Free Member

Heh, can you imagine seeing them arguing in the street…you’d hurl instantly, unable to take your eyes off them but praying to the lord that you could!

grizzlygus
    Free Member

I reckon the geezer needs to find another profession. Obviously if his neck is so easily injured he shouldn’t be sitting next to new drivers who might well serve or jolt their cars. If all new drivers who entered the driving test were perfect drivers, there would be no need for driving tests in the first place, ffs.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘And he is a driving examiner…’ is closed to new replies.