Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • an important question….
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

bikebouy
    Free Member

Funny post but goodbye..

philconsequence
    Free Member

i dont get why goodbye? its less offensive than shit which the swear filter allows, and its quite a good question….

its not ok to hit a woman, it’s not ok to hit another person unless you’re saving a vulnerable person from the person you’re hitting….

it’s not ok to hit people wearing glasses.

but if a disabled person was hitting you, would you hit back?

Nobby

I’m guessing Hussain(prisoner no.)86031746 found out the hard way…

spacemonkey

but if a disabled person was hitting you, would you hit back?

Depends on situation/circumstances. That’s not me saying it’s correct and appropriate to hit anyone. Again, many variables dictate the “best” course or action.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’m guessing Hussain(prisoner no.)86031746 found out the hard way…

Good work that man 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

mods… feel free to delete this if it’s taken the wrong way. it’s not meant to offend (struggling to see how it could to be honest… unless we’re discriminating against the disabled by suggesting they’re different from the rest of us and are never nobs) although bikebouys comment suggest that it could easily be taken the wrong way, so yeah… delete it if you want.

d45yth
    Free Member

Come and have a go Hussain!

😆

loum
    Free Member

Are you suggesting that violence is the solution to someone “being a nob”?

IanMunro
    Free Member

It’s a solution.

atlaz
    Free Member

It’s an odd thing for a phone/twitter/email/txt in but I think:

a) it’s never okay to hit someone JUST because they’re being a knob
    b) anyone (obvious exclusions like toddlers, people having a fit etc) who hits you has a reasonable expectation to get chinned in return

philconsequence
    Free Member

no. i dont like violence. but if someone was hitting me and wouldn’t stop there’d be a point where i might hit back.

i was more amused that the question actually even showed up the the tv show than anything else.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

…its not ok to hit a woman…

I think you mean it’s not OK to hit a lady. If someone large strong and aggressive attacks you, it would be extremely silly (not to mention sexual discrimination) not to hit them just because of their apparent gender (and these days, who knows anyway?).

camo16
    Free Member

Amazed that this got on TV.

Presuming the ‘being a nob’ bit doesn’t involve violence, I’m guessing ‘no’ is the right answer.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ok, so I may have taken it the wrong way, but it’s such a touchy subject I thought the post would last ohhhh sayyyyyy..

0.0000000000000000006 seconds before the hammer came down.

As to the subject matter, I have never tried it, but then I don’t/have yet to really know any dissabled folk. I’d hazzard a guess they can give as good as they get but that’s not really saying much.

As to not hitting Women.. I beg to differ, many would prove you wrong there sonny.

philconsequence
    Free Member

ok, so we’re back to the discrimination thing…. we’re all agreed that people shouldn’t be treated differently because of their gender, sexuality, ethnic origin, colour, religion, size, height, number of limbs, mental health, etc etc.

so we’re either going to mock the guy who sent in the question for being a violent nob, discuss how the question got put on screen in the first place or agree that it’s not ok to treat others different cos they’re different.

EDIT – domestic abuse is a bit of a big subject to get distracted by in this thread.

peterfile
    Free Member

There’s an awesome video on youtube of an old dude knocking out a vile girl who attacks him for no reason 🙂

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr6cFHM0RYg[/video]

atlaz
    Free Member

I saw some grey hair in a sharp suit chin an obnoxious **** on the Waterloo and City line once. Got a round of applause from the carriage and the people on the platform and took a bow.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Erm..

“getting a headache”

Ok at some point in the back of my brain I’m thinking Ok, if I’m being attacked/defending myself, but blimey…

Junkyard
    Free Member

we’re all agreed that people shouldn’t be treated differently because of their gender, sexuality, ethnic origin, colour, religion, size, height, number of limbs, mental health, etc etc.

Thats why i would beat them all senseless with only the slightest provocation…i am after all an egalitarian

Seriously I would not, as a general rule hit anyone. Not done so far as an adult

if it was actually necessary to defend myself I would hit anyone – if yoiu hit someoen you have to think it is quite likley you will be hit back tbh

philconsequence
    Free Member

Seriously I would not, as a general rule hit anyone. Not done so far as an adult

if it was actually necessary to defend myself I would hit anyone

same here…. and i’ve been attacked several times as an adult. but remember if you’re hitting a disabled person in self-defence and they’re not stopping, try a different body part. its like hitting a chav in the head, they dont feel nuffink, you gotta go for the benefits.

loum
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KgnfGP1Fco&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

patriotpro
    Free Member

bikebouy – Member
    I thought the post would last ohhhh sayyyyyy..

0.0000000000000000006 seconds before the hammer came down.

I didn’t think it’d last that long!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘an important question….’ is closed to new replies.