Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • An idiot abroad!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

This thread been done already? Who cares, I just watched it and laughed a lot.

sweepy
    Free Member

I saw the one on China, was funny in places, but in others it felt a bit uncomfortable, mocking those providing hospitality and that. I’ll watch again I spose.

wrightyson
    Free Member

I’m just a little unsure about how genuine he is, I get an uneasy feeling of gervais being in the background almost goading him into being extra thick!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    iDave
    Free Member

saw a trailer and think it’s wrong to laugh at gormless retards so I won’t watch it on principle. pretty lame and the kind of bloke who should be put down – ‘oh look it’s not like England so I don’t like it’. twunt.

bonzodog
    Free Member

I just cant find him anything other that irritating (Pilkington).

Just not funny IMO.

_tom_
    Free Member

I found it hilarious 🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

He’s funnier than Gervais (some of you will say that’s not too hard) IMO.

retro83
    Free Member

very funny, and even though Ricky talks about it a lot I was still surprised at quite how much his head looked like a **** orange

yoshimi

I thought it was ace:) made me laugh 😆

warton
    Free Member

It was OK. the early XFM stuff with him, gervais and merchant was good, seemed to get a bit scripted on the podcast. One thing that bugs me is he’s a radio show producer originally. would you really be that insular and antisocial in that job?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

saw a trailer and think it’s wrong to laugh at gormless retards so I won’t watch it on principle. pretty lame and the kind of bloke who should be put down – ‘oh look it’s not like England so I don’t like it’. twunt.

No, I don’t think I’d like it either, becasue I can’t stand people that go abroad and moan about foreign stuff. I decided just to not bother watching it.

simonralli2
    Free Member

I really enjoyed it and although I will miss it tomorrow I am probably going to watch the others.

philconsequence
    Free Member

gave it a try… not bothered about watching it again. seems like the kinda guy i’d end up arguing with if i met him in person

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘An idiot abroad!’ is closed to new replies.