Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • An example of your laziness if you please.
  • sandwicheater

I’ve just eaten a yoghurt with a fork.

Didn’t want to get a spoon and had a fork to hand.

Some would say it reduces washing up. Others (including my wife) would say I’m lazy.

And you?

ski
    Free Member

I double up my drink order at the bar to save me queuing twice, have been known to order three rounds in one go when it’s mega busy 😉

sandwicheater

^^ That just makes good sense to me.

qwerty
    Free Member

I’ve just eaten breakfast 😀

Cougar

I haven’t. Couldn’t be bothered.

matt_outandabout

Why wash a car when it will rain next week?

mintimperial

Why wash a car when it will rain next week?

Don’t think I’ve washed a car in the past five years.

Spud

Downstairs loo stripped of tiles and paper to redecorate etc before daughter was born, she’s 8 in January! 😆

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Forgetting that forks and suspension are locked out and then trying the DH stuff at Gibbet.

ourmaninthenorth

Continuing to watch TV long after I’m ready for bed because I can’t be bothered to switch the it and the sitting room lights off and walk down the hall* to bed.

*yes, a bungalow so no stairs!

perchypanther
    Free Member

Wife came home the other night and I was sitting in front of the fire, crying my eyes out.

“What’s wrong?” she said.

I replied, “I’m burning….”

Onzadog
    Free Member

All I’ve done at work so far today is browse stw.

nach
    Free Member

Buying lightbulbs I can control with pretty much any gadget I have to hand, just so I don’t have to get out of bed and go to a switch.

aracer
    Free Member

I can’t even be bothered to finish typing my

Rorschach
    Free Member

By this time last year I’d ridden nearly 8000 miles.
    This year I’ve ridden about 80….no other reason than I CBA.

steve-g
    Free Member

Downloaded a movie to save me going upstairs and getting the DVD copy of it

the-muffin-man

When doing DIY I always try and do the least amount of trips to the shed and back.

This usually involves me trying to carry a massive amount of tools and materials in one go (think Crackerjack!) – resulting in me dropping the tools and materials and causing myself more work and expense!

I do this every time and never learn.

Pigface
    Free Member

A guy I know who was a farmers son had been spreading fertilizer, he is the laziest sod ever. So he had one tractor with the spinner on the back and another pulling a flat bed trailer with bags of fertilizer on. He finished doing the field and instead of driving one tractor back to the yard and walking back for the other or getting a lift he decided to do this, put the tractor pulling the trailer in low first and set the hand throttle so it would drive itself across the field while he drove the other one. Surprise surprise it went horribly wrong and the self driver ended up turned over in a ditch. Rob R we salute you 🙄

dannyh
    Free Member

Looked at the thread, had a bit of a think about a good example and then……………………….

Couldn’t be arsed.

sandwicheater

I’ll show this thread to my wife later while singing to her slightly out of key ‘I told you I was a catch. Go on, look, that’s lazy!!’. I may even do a jig.

nemesis
    Free Member

z1ppy

Spud – Member

Downstairs loo stripped of tiles and paper to redecorate etc before daughter was born, she’s 8 in January!
    chapeau sir, I salute you!

Milkie
    Free Member

I turn on the TV it defaults to the TV Guide with a little display of the current live TV channel… Half an hour later I realise I’m watching it in the poxy little box on the TV guide… Can’t be arsed to move to get the remote.

In other lazy news… I have a WiFi Kettle.. Because I can’t be arsed to get up to turn the kettle on and wait for it to boil. 😆

onewheelgood

I’ve grown a beard.

wwaswas

chapeau sir, I salute you!

+1

inspirational.

mark88

I missed a ride the other week because I couldn’t be bothered putting tyres back on my wheels. I hated myself from the comfort of my sofa for the entire afternoon.

onewheelgood

And I’ve got a rigid single speed so I don’t have to change gear or maintain any suspension.

Nobby

I once watched an entire 90 mins coverage of the World Wife Carrying Championship on Eurosport simply because I CBA to get the remote which was at the other end of the sofa from me nor simply go to bed.

jools182
    Free Member

put some envelopes on the stairs to take them upstairs for shredding

they’ve been there over a week

cheez0
    Free Member

Cant be bothered to fight with the rubbish search function on this forum

lazy

wallop

After using an aeropress for a fair old while, last week I bought a filter coffee machine with a timer, so I don’t even have to make the coffee in the morning – I can just wander downstairs and pour it (I wanted to have the machine in the bedroom but the husband wouldn’t allow it).

twinw4ll
    Free Member

The wife says she’ll go on top and do all the work, still can’t be arsed.

trademark
    Free Member

Downloaded a movie to save me going upstairs and getting the DVD copy of it

The epitome of laziness. Hard to beat, I’d say.

MoreCashThanDash

twinw4ll – we wanted examples of laziness, not erectile dysfunction…

takisawa2

Brother too lazy to use steps/ladder to cut adjoining hedge. So lashes hedge trimmer to washing line prop at 90 degrees, with trigger zip tied on. All went well, him marching up & down trimming the hedge.
    Until the blade snags & snatches the thing out of his hand, & over the hedge before landing in the neighbours flower bed still whirring away…
    Then, the neighbours dog comes running to investigate…

joshvegas
    Free Member

Eating a whole jar of pickled onions to put off going to the shops.

More than once.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Once moved house and stopped enroute to do all my washing up at a mates house as he had a dishwasher and I did not.

fallsoffalot
    Free Member

Showed the wife how to hang wallpaper so i dont have to do it. I have never hung wallpaper in my life.

Caher

Gf came home on half day off and loose women was on – had not the willpower to change the channel.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Texting/phoning between rooms in the same house as I can’t be arsed getting up. It’s usually to request a cuppa.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘An example of your laziness if you please.’ is closed to new replies.