Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • An entirely new level of STW grumpiness????????????????
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

A thread about disliking pixie lott (just because she's blonde, 18 and not banging you presumably?)

And a thread about hangers on at F1 races, which seems odd seeing the number of "proud dad" threads recently, surely if your sprog poping out is worthy of pride we can safely assume that your sprog making it to the top step of the podium in F1 is worthy of at least faint praise and suppourt?

Is it just because it's Monday? Any others I've missed?

I mean come on, mother nature has been in doing the painiting at hers since the middle of last week, and I'm still not that gumpey!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I'm still not that gumpey!

So why are you grumbling then ?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

mother nature has been in doing the painiting at hers since the middle of last week

some women are most horny at such times :o)

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

So why are you grumbling then ?

it wouldn't be STW without a hint of irony :p

coffeeking
    Free Member

gumpey is my stolen word of the day

Drac

And now to top it all a thread complaining about people complaining.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

so she, its just messy though so I'd rather not!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

its just messy though so I'd rather not!

not all of us have such scruples 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's something about slightly congealed blood that realy doesn't do it for me.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Do NOT think about derek-starship's purple belly crashing down on a heavily menstruating Pixie Lott. Banish that image from your mind entirely.

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

couldn't agree with Spoon more

seems to me if people are in a position of "fame" or "in the nations spotlight" they're not worthy of a pat on the back, if it's some post about someones sprog that's had his first shit then it should be on the cover of singletrack

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

couldn't agree with Spoon more

but then you go on to post an unrelated grumpy thing ?

binners

Tsk! Do you not know the house rules by now?

Paragraph 3, subsection 2A of the STW users manual clearly states… ahem….

In the event of extreme grumpyness, it is formally recognised that this condition can by aliviated by the time-honoured tradition of abusing Hora. Why not try posting a thread casting aspertions about his sexuality?

Now be off with you and do as your told

hilldodger
    Free Member

Ignore the moaners, they probably didn't get a decent crema this morning and their day is 'like totally ruined dude'…..

…otherwise it's just your usual bunch of middle-aged over-fed under-achieving going-nowhere 'professionals' taking a stroll through their bed of roses only to find an elephant's taken a dump right in the middle of it !!

hora
    Free Member

binners, only you can wear a dress better than I. However you can not do kitten-heels like me

binners

You look like a spaz trying to walk in heels. At least I do it with some grace 😛

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Who's "Pixie Lott"?

Ah…

it's just your usual bunch of middle-aged over-fed under-achieving going-nowhere 'professionals'

Yes. And as such, it's probably innappropriate of me to be dribbling and going "uuuuurrrgggghhhh"… 😯

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

it appears hora is self abusing, which is an entirely different kettle of fish 🙂

On a related note, mother nature has left the building, and as a result I'm grumpy as I didn't get any sleep last night 😉

hora
    Free Member

You're grumpy? Im staying off booze for a while. In a few days I will be sweating alot and quite rude to people.

davidrussell
    Free Member

i dont like posts where the poster seems to think it requires more than one question mark.

DezB
    Free Member

disliking pixie lott (just because she's blonde, 18 and not banging you presumably?)

You know, I wondered why it pissed me off whenever I saw her on telly.
    Nail. On. Head. Bang!

(Will you be my psychiatrist please?)

MrNutt
    Free Member

more of this and less of that please.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Thisisnotaspoon is very grumpy today and yesterday then 8O! 😆

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Dez,

Yes certainly, I also do a side line in frame serviceing including replacement cheep bearing,s, and air can services, all your,s for £130, bargain!!!

Foxy, maybe I'm just tired but???????

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘An entirely new level of STW grumpiness????????????????’ is closed to new replies.