Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • An end to TJ’s self righteousness please
  • JEngledow
    Free Member

I do not believe on an open forum that one person trying to censor the masses is appropriate. It’s possibly against the forum rules.

Will those who agree with me register their support? a couple of folk did on the other thread.

Thank you.

argyle
    Free Member

i think you all need a life outside the internet. HTH

wwaswas

I do not believe on an open forum that one person trying to censor the masses is appropriate

I do not believe that on an open forum that the masses trying to censor one person is appropriate.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I started up my opwn thread but I’ll sign up to this also.

Pretty busy though, loking at pron mags behind the bike shed like the repressed 14 year old I am.

monkeychild
    Free Member

TJ is a communist.

anokdale
    Free Member

Fair point and well put 😉

soma_rich
    Free Member

He does seem to be able to start a fight in an empty room doesn’t he.
    Hes more annoying than usual today though.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

How am I trying to censor the masses?

I am questioning and challenging attitudes I think are offensive. I have no power to censor

You have the freedom to argue against me, I’d like to know how this is against the rules

DezB
    Free Member

I don’t care. I only started the A&A thread to wind him up and so I can get called a ‘small boy’ again. Approaching my 47th birthday, it’s quite nice.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

LOL At dezb. Shall I call you infantile as well?

If we had avatars I would adopt Millie Tant or Dave
    Spart as mine

IanMunro
    Free Member

I have a dream.
    I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed. We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal.

DezB
    Free Member

I am questioning and challenging attitudes

Why though? To change them?
    Yeah, and some people go on the X-Factor thinking they can be popstars.

(that was, to use your own words, a way of saying “get real”)

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

I think I’ve missed something…has there been a bun fight in here this morning or what?

Whatever happened to aeroplanes on conveyer belts? This forum’s gone to the dogs I tell thee!

duckman

I think tj is one of the “characters” on here,and as such to be treasured.You don’t HAVE to rise to him,and since it is only his opinion,agree with him.And as long as we have google/wiki,you can develop just as flawed arguments.Hang on,sod that BURN HIM!

uplink
    Free Member

I for one will tolerate TJs intolerance

JEngledow
    Free Member

This forum’s gone to the dogs I tell thee!

Has it? It doesn’t seem too muuch different from when I first found it several years ago (even the technical issues are still here)!!

binners

Group hug? That solves everything

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

binners – Member

Group hug? That solves everything
    Non sexual fully clothed only you filthy perve – and no spooning

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

I don’t know…when I first found this forum a few years ago there was a fully scale war going on over whether or not an aeroplane on a conveyor belt would take off or not…

I miss discussions like that.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Whatever happened to aeroplanes on conveyer belts?

What’s that then?

binners

I’ll keep my Speedo’s on then TJ 😉
    RiD – some of us make a very concerted effort to keep the level of petty pointless bickering and utter and complete drivel up to an acceptable level

Dylan08
    Free Member

Just think the poor ol’ chap needs to get out more and see the ‘real world’ for what it is!, saying that, good luck to the fella. 🙂

theyEye
    Free Member

I think that an airplane on a conveyOr belt WOULD take off.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

I think that an airplane on a conveyOr belt WOULD take off.

No, it would stay in the same place, and the laws of physics state that a stationery aircraft cannot become airborne.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I agree with Nick TJ.

poppa
    Free Member

Harrier Jump Jet?

MrSmith
    Free Member

McHamish
    Free Member

I just look forward to the utopia where all new users use the search function only, noone challenges or disagrees, and we can finally lock down all internet forums and use them only as an example of when free speech was accepted on the internet.

Everyone knows that free speech and democracy is flawed anyway.

Lets all move to North Korea…they know what’s what – they censor everything!

theyEye
    Free Member

My basic understanding is that lift occurs as a wing is moving through a medium. If the plane and conveyOr belt are moving through the air around them, lift happens.

If, on the other hand, you’d argue that the conveyOr also conveys the air around the plane, then fine, no lift.

Oh, and TJ is a communist.

yossarian
    Free Member

Where is my keyring?

emma82
    Free Member

Today, I have seen some of the best STW work ever. Well done chaps 🙂 hilarious

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Love the irony of someone getting all self-righteous over someone else’s ‘self-righteousness’. 😀

jon1973
    Free Member

No, it would stay in the same place, and the laws of physics state that a stationery aircraft cannot become airborne.

What if there was a very very strong head wind?

JEngledow
    Free Member

What if there was a very very strong head wind?

Don’t say ‘Head’ someone might be offended *chirlish snigger*

jon1973
    Free Member

Don’t say ‘Head’ someone might be offended *chirlish snigger*

I forgot to mention that this hypothetical plane has a particularly long fuselage.

pixelmix
    Free Member

Love the irony of someone getting all self-righteous over someone else’s ‘self-righteousness’.

I also love the irony of people complaining about TJ’s attempts at censorship, but attempting to censor TJ. 😕

Kevevs
    Free Member

I’ve got a headache

JEngledow
    Free Member

I also love the irony of people complaining about TJ’s attempts at censorship, but attempting to censor TJ.

Have a look at the opening post on this thread and TJ’s opening post in his ‘An end to A&A / Friday Kylie please’ tread, this thread was started with tong firmly placed in cheek 🙄

singletrackmind

A Helmet probably saved my day

Big-Dave
    Free Member

What tyes for conveyor belts?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘An end to TJ’s self righteousness please’ is closed to new replies.