Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Amusing oneself at the disgust of the women in the house
  • Picking the tough bogeys out of my nose was enough to set the scene.

Feeding it to the dog was the icing on the cake – mrs STR & jnr STR were truly disgusted.

Personally I lolled – lots

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Did you put your finger up your nose again after the dog had licked it?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Surely nothing can beat a truly stupendous fart? Either in volume or aroma.

Pieface

Eat the dogs’ bogey FTW

cynic-al
    Free Member

I used to get a female friend to pick my nose, wound the the girls right up.

Anyone else expecting this to be about the A&A debacle?

Kevevs
    Free Member

healthy and tasty!

boblo
    Free Member

Now I would say this is more disgusting and laddish than the A&A thread and nary an Elf or Edinburgh based expat Englander in sight…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Cooeee! 😀

boblo
    Free Member

Oh bugger! Please don’t start blathering on about misogynists and intelligunt (sic) debate 🙂

Pieface

Don’t feed the trolls!

4ndyB
    Free Member

hehehe

A friend of mine’s cat loves ear wax, it doesn’t gross the owner out though, they started the addiction, the cat goes nuts for it.

I have no idea how they found out the cat likes ear wax

TSY – no, no I didn’t. Sorry.

CFH – they are used to my farts by now – the mrs doesn’t trump and the 10yr old daughter can match me.

Pieface – the hound only has eye bogeys and they are really grim. You’d have my utter respect if you wanted to come round and show off your grossness by scoffing one though.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Waste of a good bogey is that!!

Om nom nom nom!

RealMan
    Free Member

Surely nothing can beat a truly stupendous fart? Either in volume or aroma.

Follow through.

Xylene
    Free Member

Not shaking the drips properly after a night time wee and getting into bed, spooning up and drying off on her nighty, especially after a beery night time wee, which may have dribbled more than normal.

djglover
    Free Member

I must stop ****ing in the garden.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I knew djglover would turn up at some stage! 😆

Stoppit, you’ll go blind son!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

TSY – no, no I didn’t. Sorry.

It’s hardly digusting then, is it.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

“Not shaking the drips properly after a night time wee and getting into bed, spooning up and drying off on her nighty, especially after a beery night time wee, which may have dribbled more than normal.”

PMSL*

*No irony intended.

Gilo – always.

Although it’s PJ’s in mrs STR’s case.

And here we have it – us blokes still sleep nuddy whilst the missus armour plates access to the promised land in case of unwanted mid-sleep fettling.

It’s hardly digusting then, is it.

To be honest mate, it never occured to me that it was – the reaction it caused amused me however.

MikeG

+1 for the ear wax addicted cat 🙂 although ours used to try and lick it straight from the source 😯 I have to buy cotton buds now she’s dead 😆

Current no 1 gross out for mrs MikeG is when our nearly 2 year old walks over, lifts my T shirt, sticks her finger in my belly button then sniffs it.

anokdale
    Free Member

in case of unwanted mid-sleep fettling 😆

Ear wax removal on the buds and seeing if i can light it from the woodburner.

Dancake
    Free Member

Eating a Sandwich while sat on the bog didnt go down well. Honestly don’t know why.

Oh and standing at the kitchen door and weeing on the Patio at 7.00PM after an early start on the booze was frowned apon recently.

boblo
    Free Member

Beasts the lot of you… 🙂

ahwiles
    Free Member

i’m growing some awesome eyebrow-tufts, which the on-off long-distance-doris really doesn’t like.

and i sniff my shoes – although i only do this when she’s around because it makes her furious…

binners

And here we have it – us blokes still sleep nuddy whilst the missus armour plates access to the promised land in case of unwanted mid-sleep fettling.

Aaaaaaah – the fun-sized-mars-bar-back-nudge is, I believe, the technical term

I think mine would be the initial early morning ‘weeing like a cart horse’ while simultaneously passing wind like a huge German anti-tank gun.

Thing is, I remember my dad doing precisely this when i was a kid. Proof indeed that you do end up becoming your dad 😀

swamp_boy

Saw a trainee on the tube the other day. S Kensington mummy with 3-ish year old lad on foot and baby in push chair. Kid picks his nose, inspects bogey :mrgreen: then stuffs it up the baby’s nose, much to mummy’s horror and the amusement of the rest of the carriage. 😆

Diane
    Free Member

Class – Oh I did laugh!

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Amusing oneself at the disgust of the women in the house’ is closed to new replies.