Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 321 total)
  • American journalist death
  • mattjg
    Free Member

let’s talk about bikes instead

gonzy
    Free Member

this thread has taken a serious dive since yesterday

i kind of agree with that

When do the schools go back?

1st of September for my offspring

let’s talk about bikes instead

good idea…i’m going BPW this weekend…what you doing?

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

I’m organising a multi religion downhill event down Mount Hermon. Event pack includes flak jacket and Glock 22

sobriety
    Free Member

I reckon you’ll need maxxis ignitors for that.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Minions would also come in handy…

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

and Bombers obviously

gonzy
    Free Member

Event pack includes flak jacket and Glock 22

a glock?! i’d want a Desert Eagle at least…or an AK-47

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Agree on the AK47 but I wouldn’t fancy your chances of hitting a barn door with a desert eagle

binners

gonzy
    Free Member

I wouldn’t fancy your chances of hitting a barn door with a desert eagle

doesn’t matter….it would look good though….we could all pretend to be Vinny Jones! 🙂

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEcH-BzY61E[/video]

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Nice one binners, quality clip that

mattjg
    Free Member

good idea…i’m going BPW this weekend…what you doing?

I am either being a stooge for a guiding company photoshoot, or assembling my daughter’s new play house.

Lucky we all are.

catschroedinger
    Free Member

I just read up on what I missed in this thread ,turns out mr head chopper man is from SE England , who was saying it might never happen here? It’s only a step away , going to another country to have a warm up.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Yes, everybody hide under the pillow in quivering fear, or better still, run all these dirty immigrants from our shores!! 🙄

Brings back memories of Lee Rigby and the minimal mainstream media coverage of mysterious Mi5/Mi6 involvement:

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5320/mi5-and-mi6-tell-mps-to-censor-key-report-on-lee-rigby-s-killers

Imagine if nearly all terror plots had intelligence service involvement…

Oh, hang on:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/21/government-agents-directly-involved-us-terror-plots-report?CMP=twt_fd&CMP=SOCxx2I2

With the constant streaming news, we have our emotions manipulated on a regular basis…

The U.S. had known about Foley’s abduction for some time…

Certainly, James Foley’s death was barbaric, but so were the 4 men beheaded by Saudi Arabia (U.S. Allies and alleged ISIS funders) for smuggling drugs.

As for the death count in Gaza yesterday; reports are mixed, but as I understand, there’s been at least 20, not to mention injuries; if Israel are using flechette shells as reported, then these are likely to be horrific.

The overall daily death toll in Syria averages out around 60.

So, just why is it that this one life is so worthy of such dedicated press coverage, if not for manipulation of not only the general populace, but also the press themselves, who will naturally want revenge…

Anyhoo, back to the UK:

Still as likely to be killed by a bee as by a ‘terrorist’… almost 10 times more likely to be directly killed by a television, and the sedentary lifestyle promoted by TV is exponentially more dangerous in the long term than the strangely hyped terrorist threat…

Propaganda is good for selling weapons and plundering resources though.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Oops, I made a boob; my death by television figures were from the USA…

however, using UK figures:

you are over 300 times more likely to be killed in a Road Traffic Accident than by a terrorist

or

over 3000 more times more likely to be killed by a general accident (falling from a ladder, drowning in the bathtub, DEATH BY COCONUT) than by a terrorist.

I’ll stop being a smartarse for now, but you get the idea (hopefully not the idea that I’m a smartarse 😳 )

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I see the UKSF are being readied to grab/kill the British Jidhadist, I wonder if the best way to deal with the returning Jihadist problem is to just draw up a list, give no quarter and mercilessly hunt them down abroad using special forces and drones before they get a chance to come back to the UK. No need for a trial, no need for prison time, no need for constant surveillance when they get out and no need for introducing a law giving the government the right to revoke peoples citizenship’s on the grounds of terrorism. A power that will be open to abuse.

Basically, let’s take a lesson from mossad.

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

As Britain never comments on special forces and surprise is the number one advantage in battle, I’d have to question your accuracy there.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

It’s just been stated by the head of MI6 that they are being sent once they have a positive ID. TBF, I’m surprised he said it.

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Well if that’s true then the head of Mi6 is a dickhead or is playing mind games. I suspect the latter as they are pretty good at what they do.

chip
    Free Member

If a jihadist was foreign born but became a brittish citizen,we can revoke there passport and refuse entry.
    If a jihadist has dual nationality we can revoke their british passport and refuse entry .

If a jihadist is british we can’t revoke their passport and refuse them entry.
    Because you cannot leave someone with out nationality and effectively lumber someone else with our trash.

Imagine if we had a yorkshire ripper type charecter who happened to be French. He served his time in our prisons then on release we rightly moved to send him home to France, and the French turned round and said “sorry he is no longer French, so not our problem. You can have him”.

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

If a jihadist was foreign born but became a brittish citizen,we can revoke there passport and refuse entry.
    If a jihadist has dual nationality we can revoke their british passport and refuse entry .

Because you cannot leave someone with out nationality and effectively lumber someone else with our trash.

Imagine if we had yorkshire ripper type charecter who happened to be French. He served his time in our prisons then on release we rightly moved to send him home to France, and the French turned round and said “sorry he is no longer French, so not our problem. You can have him”.

Your point being?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I see the UKSF are being readied to grab/kill the British Jidhadist, I wonder if the best way to deal with the returning Jihadist problem is to just draw up a list, give no quarter and mercilessly hunt them down abroad using special forces and drones before they get a chance to come back to the UK. No need for a trial, no need for prison time, no need for constant surveillance when they get out and no need for introducing a law giving the government the right to revoke peoples citizenship’s on the grounds of terrorism. A power that will be open to abuse.

WITCH-HUNT!! 😉

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

If May get’s her way she will be able to do exactly this.

WITCH-HUNT!!

Okay, individuals of whom we have evidence are carrying out terrorist attacks. So we don’t end up bombing humanitarian doctors etc.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

If by “jihadist” you mean terrorist then I suggest something a tad more appropriate to the crime than taking their passport away.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Ok, this is just a theoretical exercise…

If a British ‘jihadist’ has been in the combat zone, but only killed armed men who were attacking an already held position

And a British IDF volunteer had killed unarmed women and children, who were in their homes.

Who is worse?

chip
    Free Member

no need for prison time, no need for constant surveillance when they get out and no need for introducing a law giving the government the right to revoke peoples citizenship’s on the grounds of terrorism. A power that will be open to abuse.

You cannot stop a British jihadist from returning to this country.
    Once they return, if you can prove charges against them, arrest them, try them, put them in prison .

If not they will have to be kept under surveillance.
    That is a lot of people watching a lot of people.

And there will be acts of terror in this country, No two ways about it.

chip
    Free Member

If May get’s her way she will be able to do exactly this.

Not as long as we are part of Europe we can’t, it would be against European law.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Ok, this is just a theoretical exercise…

If a British ‘jihadist’ has been in the combat zone, but only killed armed men who were attacking an already held position

And a British IDF volunteer had killed unarmed women and children, who were in their homes.

Who is worse?

Pointless discussion, we have no reason for killing IDF volunteers where as we have a completely valid utilitarian reason for killing ISIS members.

chip
    Free Member

They would be the same. Murderers.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Pointless discussion, we have no reason for killing IDF volunteers where as we have a completely valid utilitarian reason for killing ISIS members.

Is oil the reason?

I jest…

I was talking more about the return to the UK situation…

But hey, if you’re knee-jerk kill happy, but not pursue pervy politicians who sold the weapons that caused this mess in the 1st place happy, that’s your perogative

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

ISIS members are likely to carry on terrorist activity on their return, IDF members are not. That is our perfectly valid reason for dealing with them in the field instead of waiting for them to come back.

But hey, if you’re knee-jerk kill happy, but not pursue pervy politicians who sold the weapons that caused this mess in the 1st place happy, that’s your perogative

I would looooooooooooooooooooooove to see evidence for your arms-dealer/nonce theory. Does it include Jews as well?

chip
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/ToKcmnrE5oY[/video]

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Some crazy shit going on here tonight! If Scotland gets independence will we invade to get the oil???

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

ISIS members are likely to carry on terrorist activity on their return, IDF members are not.

Well of course not, why would they come all the way to the UK to murder Palestinians when there are several million in occupied Palestine ?

chip
    Free Member

Israel will achieve nothing doing what they are doing.

You live in a crumbling rubble strewn shithole and Hamas turns up and says “I am just going to launch a few rockets over here, you don’t mind do you.”

You would be like, knock your self out rudeboy, it’s a crumbling shit hole anyway.

If the Palestinians were allowed to build and live in a great country and Hamas turned up with a few rockets. You would be like “**** off, I have just jet washed the patio.

Raising it to the ground will change nothing.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You live in a crumbling rubble strewn shithole

I don’t think it was before the Israelis started bombing. Do you think it was ?

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

I think you guys agree here so play nice…

chip
    Free Member

My point is as long as the Palestinians are forced to live under the conditions they are, their will never be opposition to Hamas.
    The Israelis will never be able to defeat Hamas with force, because it is force that it feeds on.
    Only the Palestinians can give up Hamas , so give them reason to .

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

And my point is that Gaza wasn’t a ‘crumbling rubble strewn shithole’ before Israeli war criminals bombed it, it had been completely rebuilt after the last time the zionists bombed the **** out of it.

Much of the credit for that must go to the elected authorities in Gaza.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1616185

chip
    Free Member

No shit Sherlock.

Only those who want peace and realise that all pride, hurt and hatred will have to be put aside to achieve it will.
    It’s a vicious circle of hatred and death. Unless this can be broken nothing will change.
    And you do not give me hope.

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 321 total)

The topic ‘American journalist death’ is closed to new replies.