Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • American Hotrod on ch38?
  • carbon337
    Free Member

Anyone else addicted to it?

'63 Corvette with Fibreglass body 700 torque and 1500bhp!

I enjoy watching them cnc and fabriacte stuff out of aluminium – probably why I bought a five!

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Yeah good show. Not sure I'd want to be in any of their cars in a crash though.

Mike the CNC guy can't move his face because its held together by titanium after he crashed test driving one of Coddington's cars.

Since Coddington died his workshop manager has been employed by West Coast Customs and appears in the show Custom My Ride.

If you like American Hotrod you'll like Wrecks to Riches USA and Overhaulin' too.

carbon337
    Free Member

He's dead?

I didnt know that….do now though.

mtbfix

I seem to recall Overhaulin' was quite good but American Hotrod just smacks of a bunch of guys with high opinions of themselves shouting obscenities at one another.

gazman
    Free Member

i didn`t know he was dead either was it because charley **** off to work with the devil, i think they have a good laugh tbh although when they put that kid in the tyre made me feel sick lol mental!

carbon337
    Free Member

It was impressive how that Alumatub was virtually all custom cnc'd and the body hand shaped and folded Ali sheeting. Wish I could do that kind of stuff, oh well back to the world of IT.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

This is my old Yank Tank, a 56 Desoto Fireflite sedan, like driving a bus.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘American Hotrod on ch38?’ is closed to new replies.