Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • American Horror Story
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Am three episodes in, and it’s bloody excellent so far. Anyone seen the whole lot?? (No spoilers please)

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Yep, I’ve seen them all, I quite enjoyed it in a slightly cheesy switch off your brain kind of way.

mikey74
    Free Member

The first series is brilliant. I haven’t seen the others yet.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ste_t
    Free Member

First series is great, second is a massive turd.

climbingkev
    Free Member

Seen the lot. Thought the second series was great – same cast, different roles, all very intriguing/very well put together. I’d suggest if you liked the first you’ll like the rest…

dooge
    Free Member

Ive seen the first and second. First is good, seconds a bit cheesier and despite recording the third never watched it. Its not got the same draw as the walking dead.

chvck
    Free Member

I’ve seen the first 2 seasons and I enjoyed them. I can’t remember what happened in them though so probably won’t bother with a rewatch.

monkeychild
    Free Member

All 3 seasons are mad. But mad.in a good way.

Jason
    Free Member

I have been watching season 1 & 2 while on the turbo trainer for the past few months. I thought it was okay, not the best series I have ever watched, but decent entertainment, Much prefered the 2nd season. I thought the first started well, but by the end it look the surprise elements that it had at the start of the season.

makkag
    Free Member

yep keep going – thought they were all good – Mrs loved them as well

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘American Horror Story’ is closed to new replies.