Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • American bigfoot
  • fisherboy
    Free Member

Watching a programme right now about the american bigfoot. Just wondered what the hives opinion on this one was.

Personally im not a believer. That being said I wouldnt be tempting fate and stroll around the woods at night trying to encourage an encounter. Any bigfoot out there isn’t going to shake your hand and ask “how do you do”….. it going to rip your head off.

slimjim78
    Free Member

Man I thought I Posted the craziest shit

fasthaggis

Careful now

doordonot
    Free Member

“rip your head off”

Well it depends on the nature and intent of your encounter. If it was friendly or accidental, then hand shaking and a chat are common social behaviour characteristics of the calm, non-spooked American Bigfoot. As a general observation, African Bigfoot are far friendlier and you’re more likely to get a hand shaking encounter, invitation to lunch, that sort of thing – even if you are seen charging through the woods, spear in hand, yelling fighting words. They’re just more accommodating of anger.

JoeG
    Free Member

He’s easy to find on facebook! 🙄

jimslade
    Free Member

Let David Paulides be your guide. Plenty of interviews on youtube.

chakaping
    Free Member

Funny, I was singing this to myself on a ride the other day…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mral98i2pCk[/video]

rhayter

Er, sorry, I thought this was STW’s bike forum… My mistake.

martinhutch

Interested in how you ‘encourage an encounter’ with a Bigfoot. Is there a version of Grindr aimed specifically at this market?

This thread really needs Captain Sasquatch’s opinion

jimjam
    Free Member
    tazzymtb

bugger all proof for one to exist, all animal hairs purporting to be from bigfoot have been shown to be from other animals in lab tests.
    In addtion, the ecosystem in north america is such that for a large unknown mammal to exist without coming into regular contact with humans as it roams far and wide to gain sufficient calorific value to support a 7 ft, 300-500lb animal are pretty bloomin slim
    When you also take into account that the gimlin patterson film is acknowledged to be a fake as are many of the footprints etc, which have now been shown to be bobbins as well, particularly when the original perpetrators put their hands up for it years later.

The yeti has been clearly shown to be a rare type of bear known as a Chemo, or Chemong which can walk upright happily, carries its “children” and has a very short muzzle, so present less of a classic bear profile when seen.

the large footprints for both yeti and bigfoot have been shown by numerous zoologists to be a s result of fakery or where bears walk they can place the rear foot into heel of the forepaw print making an elongated but very flat footprint that is the classic “bigfoot” image.

Taz “a bit of a crpytozoology nut” 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ve seen one in Malverncestershire. Though to the best of my knowledge, he waxes regularly and has been assimilated very well into the local population.

fasthaggis

slowoldman

Interested in how you ‘encourage an encounter’ with a Bigfoot.

LinkedIn?

As for Taz, you’ll be telling us next the moon landings weren’t faked.

tazzymtb

As for Taz, you’ll be telling us next the moon landings weren’t faked.

of course they were faked, you can clearly see the their helmets are made from tin foil and papier mache. and all that bouncing slowly around…pffft…every one knows the moon has full gravity as a result of the moon base that has been established by our ancient overlords to observe humans until we reach the right level of evolution, where they will then reveal themselves in all their tentically entity glory and welcome in the new world order.

jekkyl

I’ve seen plenty of hairy beasts hooning around Cannock and I often go there after dark. 😯
    Taz you like Cannock don’t you?

tazzymtb

Taz you like Cannock don’t you?

well I like the chase, cannock itself is a turgid poo hole 😀

but yes you have sussed me beardy SS rider that is actually a partially shaved and somewhat smaller of stature bigfoot.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

*Waves*

IdleJon

Any bigfoot out there isn’t going to shake your hand and ask “how do you do”….. it going to rip your head off.

Do people get their heads mysteriously ripped off often enough to worry about, I wonder?

BillMC

Robert Crumb produced images of them in the 60s and 70s.

redthunder
    Free Member

pictonroad

The yeti has been clearly shown to be a rare type of bear known as a Chemo, or Chemong which can walk upright happily, carries its “children” and has a very short muzzle, so present less of a classic bear profile when seen.

never heard of it, I’ve been to Chemong Lake in Canada though and seen bears.

edit: neither has google images, educate me on this bear fellow.

tazzymtb

its a chemo!

have a look at the work by the mountaineer Reinhold Mesner and Oxford genetics expert prof. Bryan Sykes..its basically a rare old beastie that shares a genetic ancestor with the modern polar bear that went off down a little evolutionary cul de sac due to species isolation, although there is some speculation that there may be an element of interbreeding with the Tibetan brown bear.

IdleJon

I know it’s only one image but that looks like a bear and will probably still look like a bear when it stands up, as all bears do?

Edit: but I’m interested enough to look later when I’m on a tablet/laptop!

tazzymtb

Tibetan bear standing (awww cute with big fluffy wuffy ears)

there are a few pics of chemo bears, mainly because they are sodding rare and tend to stay away from folks unless they want to come and eat you or raid for dzho or yak.

Bigfoot prints by bear.

much more fun to think that there are sodding massive hominids still playing hide and seek though 😀

chubstr
    Free Member

I thought it was going to be about…..

CountZero

bugger all proof for one to exist, all animal hairs purporting to be from bigfoot have been shown to be from other animals in lab tests.

I was watching a programme about some bloke with an obsession about tracking down the chupacabra; he had all sorts of samples of hair that was supposed to be the creature.
    Every DNA test proved the hair was from known common animals like goat.
    To say the bloke looked crushed when the results came back would be an understatement!

IdleJon

I remember watching a documentary about a bloke trying to track down a dinosaur still said to survive in deepest Africa. When he’d eventually trekked through the forest for days to visit the tribe who knew where it was, one of the tribesmen caught sight if his African wildlife guide and pointed to the dinosaur. It was a rhino.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘American bigfoot’ is closed to new replies.