Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Amber Rudd may get done….
  • Tom_W1987
    Free Member

…. for contempt of court.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/samim-bigzad-amber-rudd-deport-afghanistan-contempt-high-court-home-office-kabul-pilot-plane-a7957451.html

Who in their right mind would risk prison to keep out a handful of asylum seekers?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Cool Beans….

The fall from the wall is less graceful than Humpty Dumpty.

martinhutch

Who in their right mind would risk prison to keep out a handful of asylum seekers?

Perhaps she’s forgotten which country she’s in and assumes Trump will just pardon her?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

These Tories and their lack of regard for the rule of law, eh?

Buowahahaharr

chakaping
    Free Member

Got me all excited til I realised it was Independent clickbait.

🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

So applying the Independent filter, she’ll probably get no punishment other than…well…nothing with happen. Absolutely nothing.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

A MAN CAN DREAM… DAMN IT JAMIE! 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

I dont think she will go to prison but , if we are truly a civilised society with the rule of law applied equally to all, then the least that should happen is her resignation

Home office employees cannot ignore the law so i dont see why the boss can either

I dont think this is a political party point either; politicians need to be accountable for what they and their departments d whatever party happens to be in power

FWIW a Labour Home secretary also did this and did not resign nor get prosecuted. In that case the person disappeared before they could be returned

Shameful shameful acts not suitable of a democracy.

SaxonRider

If so, it’ll cut their pernicious majority further.

8)

Sandwich

Those lacking in humility and compassion.

zippykona

I was hoping the rest of the click bait was “up the gary”,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Amber Rudd may get done….’ is closed to new replies.