Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Amazon Sunday deliveries
  • craigxxl
    Free Member

I needed to replace my brake pipes but needed a specific pipe flaring tool to stop me making a balls up if the job. Spent Saturday exhausting the local suppliers who advertised having the tool but only actually order it on request and wouldn’t be in stock until the end of the next week. Same thing with the local eBay suppliers. At 6pm on Saturday I thought I’d try Amazon who stocked it and even with next day delivery charge was cheaper than local supplies and average of eBay fees but without the long wait. Just after 12pm on Sunday I have the order in my hands which really impressed me. With this kind of service and prices who can complain.
    The tool BTW was fool proof. Shame I never checked the pressure in the spare tyre before connecting it to the EeziBleed. 60psi really makes brake fluid spray everywhere, not so fool proof.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

After one too many on Friday night i ordered something off Amazon. I chose free delivery as wasnt that fussed when it came but it was delivered yesterday afternoon.

Very impressed with the delivery service.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Amazon Sunday deliveries’ is closed to new replies.