Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Amazon sent goods from my cart but not bought?
  • badllama
    Free Member

Ok so doing a bit of shopping over the weekend online, saw a product i was after put it in my cart on Amazon, then had a look at Ebay bit cheaper and bought the item off Ebay.

This morning the item in my cart arrives from Amazon? I also had an email today saying BTW you still have something in my cart sooooo.

Amazon has either billed me and sent me something I did not buy (nothing about the order is in “my orders” in my account, or they have jumped the gun and I’ve got something for free (which I will return).

Seems a bit off (will check cc statements at the end of month for any “extra bill”

Drac

Do you have one touch enabled?

badllama
    Free Member

On PC not phone so no don’t think so? It would shown in my account as an order I would have though if I’d actually bought it?

Drac

Should be on order history yes

parkesie
    Free Member

EBay seller is a/the Amazon seller?

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I’ve bought items on eBay before and had them arrive in Amazon packaging.

xora

Yes, ebay seller will be using the Amazon fulfillment service!

Drac

Ah good call

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

As above.

I’ve had ebay stuff arrive via Amazon/in Amazon packaging.

badllama
    Free Member

Cheers guys either the Ebay item arrived early (using the info from above, Seller using Amazon) or another will arrive tomorrow I though I’d done click and collect on the Ebay item bought?

Time will tell I suppose. Note to self never do window shopping on Amazon if one turns up tomorrow though!

Scapegoat

Yep, same here, ordered stuff off eBay for it to arrive next day via Amazon Prime.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Amazon sent goods from my cart but not bought?’ is closed to new replies.