Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Amazon return.
  • zippykona

Never sent anything back before.
    Printed out the hermes return label , it said it would be collected the next business day.
    That was late Wednesday night and as yet it’s not been collected.
    Am I supposed to have arranged anything with Hermes?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Do you not drop it off at a parcel shop?

Russell96

I did one last week to the local post office, money was credited back to me later the same day, so pretty slick.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Jamie
    Free Member

I believe Hermes only do collections with Amazon. Drop offs are Pass My Parcel, RM and Collect+.

OP. Contact Amazon support, and they’ll sort it out.

…or go to your account, and click where it says view return label and info on the item in question. Maybe there’s something in there.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Don’t think I had to, but possibly I dropped it at the local One Stop. You have a Hermes point near you? My return was processed pretty quickly ( which came nowhere near balancing the disappointment of receiving an empty NAS which was supposed to have 8TB of drives inside!)

zippykona

This is what it says…
    Additional Instructions for mailing your parcel
    We will collect your return parcel on the next business day.
    Print your return label and securely pack your item(s) to be returned before the collection. The carrier will not be able to collect the item(s) if you do not have a printed Amazon return label secured to the outside of the package you would like to return.
    If you cannot be present for the pickup, cancel your return request and place it again using a different shipping option, or contact customer service.
    Collection Address xxxxxx
    I’ve done all that. Guess it must just be my hermes curse.

Jamie
    Free Member

Give support a shout then.

TBH, the drop-off methods are usually easier. The likes of Collect+ have the benefit of you getting a refund within 24hrs of them scanning the parcel off you.

ahsat

I’ve only once used the collect from home service as there was a fault with a shower, so Amazon sorted it all out for us and it worked. Think you’ve been unlucky with your local carrier. Contact Amazon.

LittleNose
    Free Member

ZippyK – is it the soundbar that’s going back?

I bought the same one, and although overall happy, it has some sound distortion issues, wondered if you had the same issue.

zippykona

Yes the one you recommended. Cheers!
    The vocals were really tinny and the bass shook the house. Tried all the options but I couldn’t make it work.

LittleNose
    Free Member

happy to help 😉

I picked the same up based on online reviews

Kuco

I’ve sent a few thing back to Amazon and they were brilliant on every occasion, even sending out a replacement before getting the original back. Think I used royal mail for returns.

zippykona

Have dug my old Nad amp out of the loft and some small speakers. Miles better.
    Still no uplift will call amazon tomorrow. Probably me not doing something really obvious.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Amazon return.’ is closed to new replies.