Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Amazon Logistics
  • Jamie
    Free Member

I got back today to a note through the door from Amazon Logistics stating my parcel was by the brown bin.

Had a look, and nothing there.

Logged into my account to see what’s going on, and apparently it was handed to the resident, me, when I could have sworn I was 5 miles away.

Ehtasham at Amazon CS has told me to wait 24hrs to see what occurs. 😐

Whatever happened to leaving with a neighbour? Bah.

Shandy
    Free Member

They are hopeless, good luck.

northshoreniall

Good to see their consistent – I came home to soaked parcel in a hedge couple of weeks ago. Checked account and it had apparently been handed to me – good effort as I was 17 miles away at work at the time!

Murray

And for balance I just bought a vacuum cleaner from Amazon rather than ao.com as the Amazon driver can always find my house whereas the Yodel driver has never found me bit has always delivered to a “safe place” which I expect is a skip.

robvalentine

Amazon Logistics once “delivered” my phone to a “neighbour”. First the Neighbour it was delivered to was on holiday. secondly they weren’t called Patel, and lastly I had to report it to the police before they would replace it. They then lost the replacement (this time in transit so a lot easier to argue).

They then sent me an email accusing me of fraud. Then then another apologetic email when I asked them how many handsets went missing when actually delivered to my address….

Jamie
    Free Member

They then sent me an email accusing me of fraud.

Amazon did? Seems a bit harsh given the evidence.

sillyoldman

Don’t give them your trade. Everyone would be better off.

Jamie
    Free Member

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we investigated the whereabouts of your Order #xxxxxxxxx with our carrier.

They informed that your parcel is delivered to the right recipient based on the signature obtained and the correct delivery location recorded by the delivery associate who completed delivery.

If you’re still unable to locate your parcel, please let us know we will assist you further.?

??W???e? ?lo?ok? ?for?ward ?to see?in?g you ?again soon.?????

Warmest regards,
    Prasanth R

So they forged my signature. Nice.

ninfan
    Free Member

Old trick, driver doesn’t think he will get his round finished so signs them as delivered, then drops them later that day or following day

xora

The whole point of Amazon Logistics is its cheaper for them to replace lost parcels than pay for better delivery service.

Saying that our local amazon guys are awesome!

daviek

Still miss the days when Amazon used City Link, the delivery guy for our area was great and next day meant next day and wasn’t just a guess.

Parcel Force/Royal mail who took over after they ditched City Link were the worst and the new Amazon logistics are actually pretty good where we stay.

robvalentine

They then sent me an email accusing me of fraud.
    Amazon did? Seems a bit harsh given the evidence.

yeah… maybe not worded that way, but it was the polite way of don’t try it again. My initial reaction was to think “order off amazon for home delivery?”

wallop

Last week I had a blank delivery card through my door and an email to tell me my parcel had been delivered to my neighbour at number 4. I live at number 4. Brilliant.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Amazon Logistics’ is closed to new replies.