Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Amazon delivery
  • redmex
    Free Member

Ive had 3 attempts so i hear by email of a parcel but whoever it is lying. No calling card and my door is next to my kitchen where ive been the past two days suffering with the manflu
    The call back from Dublin is dire so hard to understand what they are saying does not speak clear English
    I find dpd great everything as it should be but do they give it out to anyone at this time of year

Kryton57

You work for MyHermes and I claim my £5.

Clearly a distraction tactic 😀

nealglover
    Free Member

The call back from Dublin is dire so hard to understand what they are saying does not speak clear English

If you try and use proper punctuation, and structure your sentences more clearly, I’m sure they will be able to understand you.

jekkyl

redmex
    Free Member

Ok ok we have an English teacher on here will make sure my spelling, apostrophes, commas and structure of sentence
    Must do better 50 times lines punishment
    Anyway more important someone is lying where’s my parcel ?

bigblackshed

wilburt
    Free Member

In your gas meter box, the recycling bin, under a bush, in the drivers garage, back at the depot, stolen by a neighbour? Who knows? Ask for refund and buy another.

Caher

I’ve pretty much given up waiting for Amazon deliveries to the house so just use the local Doddle/Amazon locker when I can.

Jamie
    Free Member

If you try and use proper punctuation, and structure your sentences more clearly, I’m sure they will be able to understand you.

You must be a delight at parties.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Amazon delivery’ is closed to new replies.