Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Amazing pics of Cardiff
  • grumm
    Free Member
    tails
    Free Member

that town needs louis theroux to do his thing.

tiggs121
    Free Member

Nice. Could be any city in the country of course.

Liked the pic with the guy in the "Brains" rugby shirt.

Ambrose

Horrible- but no different to many other places if you ask me. Way too much alcohol involved in every single one of those pics I'd say.

user-removed
    Free Member

That's a pretty cool set of pics. Can't help wondering if the photographer's either a massive ape, or perhaps a tiny, wee, nerdy bloke? How does he keep from getting a regular kicking?

It's also all slightly predatory and intrusive – but like watching a car crash too…

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Interesting. Not sure I'd want to have been out taking these. How/where did you come across these pics?

samuri
    Free Member

What a great set of pictures. I should imagine the photographer just sits in a police car for a few saturday nights.

Junkyard
    Free Member

nice what on earth do you search to get this cornucopia of internet trash…keep up the good work?

grumm
    Free Member

A mate just posted it on facebook.

I like this one

samuri
    Free Member

me too, what is it with fat girls and skinny guys?

cassin
    Free Member

Is that possible..??

samuri
    Free Member

The girl in the pink top is telling the bloke that if he does actually decide to come home with her, she'll ask her mate in the shorts to join them.

Sadly he was found dead from asphyxiation two days later.

brakes
    Free Member

it does look pretty grim, but to be honest I've been in a few of those situations…

CTML
    Free Member

A brillant set of pictures i think (in a totally non sarcy way) i'm sure its the same everywhere on a friday night but have never seen it captured so well through a camera lense!

The website looks hungarian, lets just hope they don't think the UK looks like this all the time…

Kato

At least they tried to use the bins

montylikesbeer

let them eat cake…………………

sockpuppet

they were on one of the national newspapers website last year – grauniad i think.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Interestingly read some of the comments after all of the pictures! I am from Cardiff and think that is as bad as other cities! Oxford is the same guess it's something else to take the mick out of the Welsh 😉 but hey still some classy pics there!

saxabar
    Free Member

Yeah, I think the tabloids also got their hands on these. Cardiff really is like this but then again St Marys Street, the street where most of these are taken, used to be a lot worse with kniving, prostitution and heavy drinking. That was a couple of hundred years ago when it was the dock area but it's still interesting that overall behaviour has improved!

I haven't seen anywhere as bad (some might say colourful) as Cardiff and that's saying something given that I'm from Hull. I think that's because carnage tends to be focused on one street with virtually all drinkers heading to Chip Alley (Caroline Street) at club kick-out time. It's a very surreal experience to walk down there at 2am sober!

Dancake
    Free Member

I like this one.

really bleak..

br
    Free Member

may help a bit if the council put some larger bins in…

And from an authorities point of view its better if you know where the trouble will be. My old man use to be on the 'licensing' committee of a small town, and would always ensure at least one place had a late licence (in the days when it worked like this), and that this place was in a non-residential area (usually around the docks) – that way the plob knew where to go, and so did his mate with the chip van 😯

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

Typical cardiff any thurs/fri sat night. valleys empty on the lash and get pissed. The drunken w@nkers who plagued A+E every thurs fri sat sunday night made the job hell.

same as any other british city mind, for some reason we cant just have a few and have a laugh we have to get w@nkered it's a british disease!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Amazing pics of Cardiff’ is closed to new replies.