Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Amazing customer service from @howies
  • mosschops
    Free Member

I know a lot of us take to the forums to clobber companies who let us down but thought it would be nice to balance that out by high fiving Howies for their rather outstanding customer service. Sorted out a problem with some shrinking merino pronto. I’d previously thought once purchased any problems like this would be put down to user error, but were Howies happy to stand by their products.

Well done H!

MC*

*I don’t work for Howies but I do buy their stuff

jeffm
    Free Member

Shame their shop staff in Cardigan aren’t so helpful.

Last time I was in there (relatively recently) they all just completely ignored my wife and I. Not even a ‘hello’ on the way in or a ‘goodbye’ on the way out.

GregMay
    Free Member

I’ve always had excellent customer service from Howies when I’ve been a bit ambitious with my sizing….lovely group of people.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    postierich
    Free Member

Their merino wool tops fall to bits 🙁

PJ266
    Free Member

I’ve got a howies merino T that’s about 4 years old or so, wear it every day for the commute and it still looks good, a few frays here and there but pretty impressive considering the amount of use it has had!

xherbivorex
    Free Member

always had nothing but brilliant customer service from howies on the few occasions i’ve had to return anything (including a 2 year old waterproof jacket that delaminated, and they gave me credit to the full value of the item without any hesitation).

also, we went into the cardigan shop recently and i have to say that the folks working in there were lovely, really helpful and chatty. except for trying to convince us to stay in cardigan all night to go to some awful sounding dance music/DJ night thing at fforest (i’d rather eat my own head thanks!)

howies
    Free Member

Their merino wool tops fall to bits

postierich, if you still have the fallen apart base layer then send it back to us . If it’s failed before it should have, then we will replace it for you. howies

GregMay
    Free Member

^^^^
    This, is why we buy Howies kit.

camerone
    Free Member

I agree, in my opinion they go beyond most expectations on service..
    my main issue is a slight addiction to their Ventile…..

snownrock

Shame their shop staff in Cardigan aren’t so helpful.

Last time I was in there (relatively recently) they all just completely ignored my wife and I. Not even a ‘hello’ on the way in or a ‘goodbye’ on the way out.

Funny that, last time we were in the we spent about half an hour chatting with the guy behind the counter (chris) about his trail running marathons and got free cups of tea (+ the dogs got a biscuit)

Swings and roundabouts.

ransos
    Free Member

Their merino wool tops fall to bits

Yeah, mine did that* after 5 years of frequent use, including daily wear on a round the world trip.

*A small hole appeared on the sleeve.

Jamie
    Free Member

I am surprised the Howies username was still available.

sandwicheater

I’m a Howies fan boy, there stuff fits me great and i’ve some t-shirts that are going strong after almost 10 years. Great stuff.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Amazing customer service from @howies’ is closed to new replies.