Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Amal Clooney
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

I know she’s my neighbour (she does’nt know I’m hers) but whe whe she does stuff like this I’m well impressed:
    ——————

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — Human rights lawyer Amal Clooney urged Iraq and the world’s nations on Thursday not to let the Islamic State extremist group “get away with genocide.”

The wife of actor George Clooney, who represents victims of IS rapes and kidnappings, told a U.N. meeting that what’s “shocking” is not just the group’s brutality but the “passive” response by the world’s nations to the campaign to investigate its crimes and bring the perpetrators to justice.

She urged Iraq’s Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to send a letter to the U.N. Security Council so it can vote to set up an investigation into crimes by the group in Iraq where IS once controlled about 40 percent of the country’s territory but is now being routed by government and coalition forces.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/amal-clooney-to-u-n-dont-let-isis-get-away-with-genocide/#V08KXvQ9HMyo7ZwM.99
    ——————-

Oh yeah and what did the press say…
    https://www.indy100.com/article/amal-clooney-un-genocide-iraq-iran-isis-terrorism-sexism-sun-mail-7622046

loddrik
    Free Member

Yeah that’s great and all. But Stacy Keibler was **** hot!!!!

chewkw
    Free Member

How does she propose to bring the perpetrators to justice?

What sort of punishment?

integerspin
    Free Member

What sort of punishment?

Blood eagle or community service.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I read the title of the thread completely wrong.

badnewz
    Free Member

A friend of mine once had a date with her pre-George days.
    True story.
    He said she was very ambitious and spent a lot of money on clothes. He also thought she had a bit of a masculine jaw, but he may have said that since she rejected him.

slackalice
    Free Member

What? Like stubble, five o’clock shadow kinda masculine?

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

franksinatra

I snogged her as a teenager

#actualtruefact

edhornby

Good on her, too many folk in this world turn a blind eye to shitty behaviour and expect somebody else to call it. Putin is the same, how we cosy up to Russia and the other states who acquiesce to him is a poor state of affairs. So yes, well said Amal and the UN should be the one to get its ass in gear and send them to the Hague

jambalaya
    Free Member

Seems rather bizarre to me. The UN needs a letter from Iraq in order to setipup an IS inquiry ? Really ? Can’t they just get on with it ?

In other news it’s estinated colaition forces have killed 45,000 IS fighters in airstrikes and ground attacks. There is some justice right there.

slimporcini
    Free Member

Ive just looked up blood eagle. jeeeezzzzusss!!

taxi25
    Free Member

“How does she propose to bring the perpetrators to justice?”

When IS collapses most of its most fanatical members will go down with it. But there’ll be plenty of trying to slope of back home as if nothing happened. It’s those people who’s actions need looking into.

johnners
    Free Member

When IS collapses most of its most fanatical members will go down with it. But there’ll be plenty of trying to slope of back home as if nothing happened. It’s those people who’s actions need looking into.

I dunno, maybe just let bygones be bygones?

devash
    Free Member

When IS collapses most of its most fanatical members will go down with it. But there’ll be plenty of trying to slope of back home as if nothing happened.

More mobile phone / vape shops and takeaways That’s the last thing we need.

gears_suck
    Free Member

More mobile phone / vape shops and takeaways That’s the last thing we need.

It’s less harmful than smoking, “they say.”

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Amal Clooney’ is closed to new replies.