Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Am I under or over valuing this?
  • psychle
    Free Member

Selling my 2007 S-works carbon Enduro SL frame along with its E150 fork and a wheelset (Spesh 25mm front hub, DT Swiss 240S rear, 4.1D rims). Have an offer of £840 on the table, but I have a nagging feeling I'm letting it go for too little?? Frame and fork was approx £1500 I think new, wheelset probably £300 or so? It's all around 18 months old (frame was 'new old stock' bought Jan '09) and in pretty good nick (fork just serviced at a cost of £90)… What does STW reckon?

Stiggy

I think people are a bit wary of the spesh fork and shock (if it has the spesh shock: )

trail_rat
    Free Member

its half price…..thats what id have said ….its still a 3 year old design even if you do say its 18 months old.

Shock servicing is worthless to new owner as likely set up for you. Quickest way to loose a small fortune is to invest it in bikes or women ……

househusband

I really don't think you'll do any better than £840, that's a good offer for a 3yr old bike.

grumm
    Free Member

Quickest way to loose a small fortune is to invest it in bikes or women ……

I believe the phrase is 'if it's got tyres or tits it's going to cost you' 🙂

Price seems about right to me btw.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Quickest way to double your money – fold it in half and stick it in your pocket 😉 – mike skinner said it in my generation but no idea who said it originally 😉

chakaping
    Free Member

That's a very good offer considering the Spesh shock/fork and soft rims.

I'd take it and feel happy.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Have it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Am I under or over valuing this?’ is closed to new replies.