I started running on 1st Jan this year as part of a new year fitness drive - never thought I'd stick to it as I've never been good at it - since then I have...
• I've hardly touched a bike - last proper ride was in May (roadbike) and I've only done 6 this year.
• I haven't done a serious mountain bike ride since last Sept (2012!).
• The only time the bike comes out is for a family towpath ride.
• The running shoes are always 1st choice - cycling seems such a faff now.
• The bike shed seems to far away to be bothered with.
• And worst of all - I've stopped flicking the brake levers every time I go in the shed!
I can now run 10k with no problem, I'm thinking of entering races next year and I'm even thinking of selling the Tinbred.