• This topic has 20 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by rj.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Am I getting old when I look ay a Hyundai and think…
  • Harry_the_Spider

I’d like one of them?

dawson

Is it a new shape Focus with a different badge? Or perhaps a new shape Avensis estate?

But yes, it looks ok.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

It’s like a cross between an Accord and a Focus, and better looking than both.

bol

I had a similar moment of self doubt a while back. I think they’re alright, although still a bit derivative. In my day they were all pony.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Which one is it? Their warranty sure is good.

Harry_the_Spider

i40 Tourer.

lynchmob
    Free Member

iv got a hyundai & never had any problems with it the warranty is fantastic & the car is great. but if your worried about the name & how it looks instead of how it actually runs then i think your still a kid instead of an adult.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think if you’re buying it to keep and run for the seven years, then it’s good value. If you’re looking to flog it on after 2 or 3 years, then I’m betting (guessing) that you’d lose a lot on it.

Harry_the_Spider

If you’re looking to flog it on after 2 or 3 years, then I’m betting (guessing) that you’d lose a lot on it.

I hope so, coz I’ll have one in 2 or 3 years if that is the case.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Does it have heated wing mirrors?

derek_starship
    Free Member

I’ve been running a Tucson 2.0 CRTCDX since I bought it new in 2004. Never missed a beat and great for moving bikes around. Full leather and electronic everything. Even has a digital compass in the rear view mirror.

john_drummer
    Free Member

the new generation of Hyundai (and Kia for that matter) have come on in leaps & bounds; their warranties are especially impressive.

it may mean that their second hand prices improve – which for second hand car buyers is not good

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

👿

dawson

hmm, silver bar across grille and headlight shape are very similar to the Focus or am i thinking of latest Mazda 6 estate?? ( so, yup, derivative alright!)

mogrim

Got to be said I’m starting to think about a new car, and the main thing I’m looking at is reliability. Must be getting old, too 🙄

mrlugz
    Free Member

I saw the ad for them last night and thought it looked well smart. On the shortlist for mrslugz come December.

mtbfix

It has achieved a swish look by virtue of all the sloping glass toward the back, thereby rendering the boot less useful than it might otherwise be. But then I drive a Yaris Verso and so according to J. Clarkson am ‘waiting to die’.

Stainypants

I saw a few last week in real life looked good

i want one these as a bike/kid/camping gear lugger

fatgit
    Free Member

I was in a Mazda/Hyundai dealer yesterday and they had a silver one.
    It looks very nice-full leather etc etc. 25K price tag though!!!!!!
    Cheers
    Steve

_tom_
    Free Member

No but you may be going blind, it looks hideous!

rj
    Free Member

Yes.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Am I getting old when I look ay a Hyundai and think…’ is closed to new replies.