Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Am I being over-cautious?
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’m going to stop shaking people’s hands. And order some packs of disposable gloves and anti-viral hand gel for work in a post room… 😯

chambord
    Free Member

If anything you’re not being cautious enough. I’d remove the hands just to be sure.

andyl
    Free Member

Why stop there?

SaxonRider

Do you get much post in your outlet from West Africa, Woppit?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

You can get viruses from the Internet, maybe best leave that alone as well.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

andyl – if that suit’s supposed to be protecting him from the recent outbreak of ThreeNippleHunchback disease, it’s not doing a very good job, is it?

zbonty

Great picture that ^

The bloke looks like he enjoyed that photo shoot

zbonty

Three nipples and some camel toe

andyl
    Free Member

I think he is some kind of human cow experiment with 3 milk ports. He looks pretty full.

RustySpanner

Is that Frank Bough?

unklehomered
    Free Member

You need the survival ball…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3a3XBnMe5Q[/video]

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

The man in the plain yellow suit is being over-cautious–he could totally have carried off a floral pattern

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Daily Mail reckons it’ll be here in a week, no?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Have you all considered the effect that ebola might have on the supply chain? If you are concerned and haven’t done so already I’d consider doing your last minute prepping before the panic buying starts…

MoreCashThanDash

If it arrives here, it should be relatively easy to contain once identified, as it is not an airborne virus.

I imagine that some university medical staff are having a panic attack every time a fresher student from West Africa feels unwell though…

project
    Free Member

Wholesaler i use last year, worried about the FLU, so every customer they served staff had to use anti bacterial gel before and after serving us dirty comntaminated customers.

JCL
    Free Member

I’m sick of the lack of response. ISIS gets airstrikes while Ebola keeps getting worse and worse.

We need to hit Ebola hard.

slowoldman

Yeah who is this Ebola outfit and what do they want?

project
    Free Member

If its passed on through touching contaminated objects, how are some people going to get a supermarket trolley or put fuel in the car.

Let the panic buying start.But then it should be a lot quieter on the roads and gp surgeries as people stay in and watch the tv afraisd to go out.

stevied
    Free Member

That photo should in the “my eye” thread…

66deg
    Free Member

I have spent this afternoon disinfecting our air con system in the house ,if i’m going to have ebola i sure as hell don’t want legionaries disease at the same time.

project
    Free Member

Nerd alert.

legionaires is carried in stale water, so unless you have a wet system little risk of legionaires.

andyl
    Free Member

Nerd alert.

legionaires is carried in stale water, so unless you have a wet system little risk of legionaires.

**cough**

http://www.hse.gov.uk/healthservices/legionella.htm

66deg
    Free Member

Thanks andyl don’t even have to defend myself , tell you what send me your address and ill pop a box of chocs in the post.

andyl
    Free Member

Figured it would just save an argument if I posted a HSE link.

Yout offer sounds like a ploy to infect me with something!

project
    Free Member

Best to check the shower heads and water temp of stored water, a massive risk of legionaires breeding.

Most air con systems are sealed,few use a wet system anymore due to the above risks,

ex air con installer and maintance manager in 2 care homes.

tpbiker
    Free Member

I’m sightly concerned about whole thing.

I find it odd that they are still allowing people to enter the country from infected regions, with no quarantine measures in place. The experts seem pretty confident that if someone infected enters the country then its unlikey to be a general health risk.

I hope they are right!

footflaps

Our shower system at work got Legionaires, was out of action for months whilst they cleaned it. No one actually got ill mind….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m sick of the lack of response. ISIS gets airstrikes while Ebola keeps getting worse and worse.

We need to hit Ebola hard.

It’s being dealt with.

Ebola crisis: Hundreds of British troops sent to tackle deadly outbreak

Britain will send hundreds of troops, a ship and three helicopters to tackle the deadly Ebola outbreak spreading through West Africa.

Here a dodgy looking Ebola suspect is being taken away for further questioning

JCL
    Free Member

Good to hear the army is moving in. This is something that can’t be won with hearts and minds. They are sick people.

footflaps

I’d be much happier if they sent Ripley and the Colonial Marines, Nuke ’em from orbit is the only way to be sure…..

cloudnine
    Free Member

Are they going to help by shooting anyone that looks a bit ill??

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Am I being over-cautious?’ is closed to new replies.