Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Am I been had in.? Ebay.
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I purchased some pedals off of ebay last Tuesday and up till now nothing has turned up. The seller has a 100% positive feed back. The postage was supposed to be recorded next day via royal mail. I sent several messages asking for the tracking number but never got one. Today I got a message saying that he has posted “another” set out and supplied my with the tracking number straight away. Not that bothered truth be told but just feel a little miffed that it has taken a week to post a set of pedals. I could of walked to Norwich and back myself in that time and saved the postage fee.

Edric64
    Free Member

well if they turn up whats the problem apart from the seller being a bit lazy?

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Did you pay by Paypal mate – you’re covered if you did 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

Holiday? Hospital? Lazy? Forgetful?
    People need to be a bit more patient…

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

You see – it’s shit like this that kicks off riots.

donsimon
    Free Member

You see – it’s shit like this that kicks off riots.

You calling me a shit? Is it cos I’m not English?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yeah…

Now I’m off to get me a Wii and burn down a PoundLand…

toys19
    Free Member

was it from a shop or a person? If it was a shop then yeah maybe be miffed, but if its from a person then perhaps you need to rethink your expectations.

donsimon
    Free Member

Oh OK then.
    Strange that, I’ve just been trying to find a riot game for the PS3 so I don’t have to go outside and riot for real, it’s a bit chilly tonight.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Holiday? Hospital? Lazy? Forgetful?
    People need to be a bit more patient..

A week to get to the post office. Really.? If they weren’t posted first time round then why not say that.?

Maybe he was busy rioting.?

Moonhead
    Free Member

Well that is Ebay for you I’m afraid! Some sellers are diligent and post items quickly and some don’t.

If the ‘second’ set don’t show up talk to the seller and threaten paypal dispute.

Either way you get to leave feedback.

donsimon
    Free Member

If they weren’t posted first time round then why not say that.?

From the OP, the seller didn’t say anything, either way, or at least thats how I understood the use of the passive. No communication whatsoever for a week, which could be explained by a number of reasons, as posted above.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Am I been had in.? Ebay.’ is closed to new replies.