Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Am I a perv? you decide…..
  • DezB
    Free Member

Just about to take the dog out. Got me camera with me today 😛

tankslapper
    Free Member

Guys, let's be rational about this. The female form was designed to attract men, ergo it would be more unusual if you hadn't looked.

Now haste ye back tommorow a.m. with a telephoto lense……..

MoreCashThanDash

There's a few bathroom windows in our village with no blinds when I commute in the morning, but not worth watching

Mind you, as a lad my Saturday job was as a milk man – that was an education

smiffkin

We have a local trail renamed after a delectable young lady was seen through uncurtained window doing her ironing! She looked out to see stunned hairy mountain bikers and ran out of the room. It's now called Ironing Board Hill. And yes we do check every time we ride past, but never been that lucky since!

swamp_boy

Fond memories of being a tree surgeon.

You'd be amazed what you can see from a high vantage point where no one expects anyone to be, hidden by the foliage. Starting a chainsaw usually blows your cover, but the reaction can be entertaining.

smiffkin

We have a local trail renamed after a delectable young lady (and totally naked) was seen through uncurtained window doing her ironing! She looked out to see stunned hairy mountain bikers and ran out of the room. It's now called Ironing Board Hill. And yes we do check every time we ride past, but never been that lucky since!

thomthumb
    Free Member

new dogwalking outfit required?

DezB
    Free Member

I was walking the dog tonight, through the field.
    Past the houses, a light was on.
    I saw movement, I thought of muggomagic and glanced up toward the light.
    There was a bald man.
    I looked away and continued my dog walk.
    No 60 year old naked chicks for me 🙁

nicko74

pmsl@GrahamS.
    So Ghilly suits all round in future eh?

oldgit
    Free Member

smiffkin
    Near Aldbury by any chance?

muggomagic

looking forward to walking the dog tomorrow. it'll be like a footballer winning his 2nd fa cup medal. i'm really gonna make the most of it and enjoy the occasion.

guido

Was watching TV at our uni house in Sheffield and heard a crash outside. I ran up to the bedroom upstairs to witness a police house bust a couple of doors down. Everyone started coming to their windows to look including a topless student in the house opposite. Got to love terrace housing.
    Good Times.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Am I a perv? you decide…..’ is closed to new replies.