Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Am I a terrible person for….
  • yunki
    Free Member

….wishing ill on another?

Not in a bitter or vindictive way, just to provide myself with a small nugget of humour on this pleasant afternoon..

I’ve just seen a bloke jogging up the hill towards my house, running shoes, jogging bottoms, stocky build, a bit simple looking in that middle management kind of way.. thatched head and ruddy cheeked

Totally inoffensive on first impressions

He was running with his hands in his trouser pockets though and I was just thinking go on… go oooonn fall..
    I’m gonna go flagellate meself with birch twigs for the rest of the arvo as penance

akira

Nope sounds fine, as you were.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Are you a terrible person?

Why, yes yunki, yes you are! 😛

Rorschach
    Free Member

Yes…..but not because of that. 😉

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

You are going to hell, simples, see ya there, I’d have sniggered to.

thegreatape
    Free Member

a bit simple looking in that middle management kind of way..

Loving this bit.

senorj

No.
    I freely admit I’m a terrible person.
    When the middle management come to work with cuff links in their shirtsleeves,
    I want to start a class war. 😉

Frankenstein
    Free Member

At least you know it’s wrong O.P.

Stay positive for others.

Enjoying other ‘Fails’ for your amusement is a bit nuts to be honest.

yunki
    Free Member

Shadenfreude innit..

I’m not usually struck by it unless I’m laughing with the recipient.. it took me a bit by surprise if I’m honest

Solo
    Free Member

just to provide myself with a small nugget of humour on this pleasant afternoon..

I’ve sometimes wondered if your type have a favourite mirror or whether you just carry a single mirror with you, wherever you go.
    I suppose that given your lofty elevation, your mirror helps to keep your tan topped up, while you gaze down upon the rest of the dumbass world you float above.

yunki
    Free Member

Oops! sorry Solo was it you?.. I’ll start running wiv me hands in me pockets if it makes you feel better 😆

dobo
    Free Member

maybe file that one under negative thinking and posting… a simple smile and hello may improve your mood..

timidwheeler

To be fair, it was really cold today… Maybe he was just trying to warm his hands up.
    Just sayin.

dannyh
    Free Member

Let’s face it, he’s only going to fall flat on his face once whilst jogging with his hands in his pockets, so it’s best he gets it out of the way soon.

Taking this as an inevitability, it would be best if he did it where loads of people could see him, but onto/into something soft like a muddy grass verge. That way he gets to learn his lesson, other people get to have a laugh, and no lasting physical damage would be inflicted.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Am I a terrible person for….’ is closed to new replies.