Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • altura pocket rocket / endura laser II / Royal racing camo jacket
  • spudnick
    Free Member

I know this has probably been asked before but here goes. Im after a lightweight waterproof jacket around the £50 mark. Ive seen all the above and am just after advice on others I may’ve missed. Really liking the pocket rocket and it has good reviews. Anyone any advice?

thanks

Nick

nickswolves
    Free Member

I have the Endura Laser II and find it really good for the money. 100% waterproof, been in torential rain and didn’t leak at all. Only 1 zipped pocket on the back which it packs away into. Small enough to fit in a small backpack too. All in all would definitely recommend it (as long as you dont mind tangerine orange colour) 🙂

dingabell
    Free Member

I’ve got the pocket rocket. Packs up tiny and is totally waterproof. Really lightweight but keeps you warm too. Great little jacket.

chiefgrooveguru

I have a Pocket Rocket. Tiny, light, nice cut, still awaiting testing weather…

dawson

I have the Endura Laser 2, kept me dry so far, not had the pleasure of testing it in a downpour (yet) – bright orange colour is handy for night riding!

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

i love the pocket rocket, ive worn it twice, its a very strange fit though i find…..and also after 2 off road rides i have two tiny slits in the jacket…..completely straight cut slits about under 1 inch in the shoulder on one side and above the left breast on the other its almost like someone has put a sharp knife or a sharp blade on and slit it across, no uneven surfaces on the cuts what so ever….its gutting as ive not snagged it and ive absolutly no idea how its happened 🙁

i was really loving it on the 2 rides i used it, very rain proof and also windproof…not an out and out winter jacket and it doesnt breathe amazingly either…..more of a spring/autumn emergency jacket or commuter id say….

i dunno if i could do a warranty claim with the slits, as they really arent snags, but how on earth id prove it i dont know….

iainc

you could just about pick up an Altura Crosslite for that money. I have one and prefer it to either the pocket rocket or Laser. It gets very good reviews too. No more bulky than the Endura either

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘altura pocket rocket / endura laser II / Royal racing camo jacket’ is closed to new replies.