Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • altura attack shorts – opinions please
  • Vortexracing

Looking to get some more waterprrof shorts. I am still undecided on std shorts or 3/4. Merlin have these in.

has anybody got either the std short or the 3/4 and what are your opinions on them.

at in advance

Dave

doof_doof
    Free Member

I’ve been using the 3/4s for a few months now, and they’ve been great on my road commutes and mtb rides. A dry arse is a revelation. The meds come down just below the knee and im 6ft/32in waist. I’m glad I went for them over the Endura superlites, and wouldnt hesitate to buy again.

MinishMan
    Free Member

Bah, darn companies sizing for normal people! If meds give the 32 waist, they will fit nicely. but won’t be near by 6ft 3 knees 🙁

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    theboatman
    Free Member

Also been using a pair of 3/4’s for about 2 to 3 months, they keep my bum dry and fit quite nice, and are still in one piece. Even ditched my rear mudguard as they do their job so well, and my bike just looks better without it, so really all is good 😀

Ed-O
    Free Member

As I said in my review they are RECOMMENDED. Been out in my 3/4s tonight and I am crisp and dry 🙂 Best buy of the lot.

Vortexracing

If a medium comes down to just under your knee @6ft then they will be dragging on the floor with me 5ft 4″ !!!!

I think i’d better go into merlin and try em.

Cheers Lads

Reluctant
    Free Member

Yep, sizing really is odd on these, completely different to altura’s other gear – strange cut around the arse/thigh area. Good fabric though!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘altura attack shorts – opinions please’ is closed to new replies.