Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Altura Attack shorts info
  • chedda76
    Free Member

Anyone know if the 3/4’s will fit over knee protection?… I ride kyle straits or raceface rally fr’s depending on the adventure.
    They look pretty narrow at the knee so was wondering if I’d be better off with the shorts version??

Was gonna get the Endura eVent 3/4’s but crazy expensive and now seem rare as rockin’ horse poopie.
    Anyone got any other recommendations?
    Diolch/Ta
    J

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

They do- tried and tested with Kyle Strait pads. Velcro adjusters at the bottom of the leg.

Northwind

They do but I don’t like the effect much, quite noisy and occasionally they rub a bit over the pad- it’s not quite snagging, it doesn’t stop me pedalling but it just feels slightly annoying. So I got a pair of the short shorts to wear with kneepads, very happy with that.

chedda76
    Free Member

Cool, U got plenty of room round the knee with the straits on then?
    My rally fr’s are a bit chunkier so…?

chakaping
    Free Member

Do you mean the waterproof ones?

If so yes, and they have a velco adjustment thing on the bottom of the legs so you can change the size of the opening.

chedda76
    Free Member

cheers peeps, I’ll maybe go with the short shorts then as able to wear with the raceface stuff. Appreciated 😀

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

If you mean the waterproof ones- I have the same Raceface pads so can test if you like?

chedda76
    Free Member

Yeah sorry fellas I meant the waterproof ones! N yeah if you could test with Rally fr’s that would be fantastic!

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Yup, fits fine

chakaping
    Free Member

Awww, I love a story with a happy ending 🙂

chedda76
    Free Member

Ha ha sweet me too!, You got plenty of room to move around in ’em too Rock?, no snagging or tightness over pads? thanks all n have a good un whatever u get upto tonight! H.N.Yr! 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Altura Attack shorts info’ is closed to new replies.