Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Altura Attack 3/4 – sizing ?
  • iainc

seeing these are £45 at Merlin and very tempted…. how do they size up ? I am a 34 waist – thinking I need an L. Cheers

carlphillips
    Free Member

yeah i got xl and they are way to big, unfortunately ive worn them already.

large would eb the way to go

firestarter
    Free Member

im 34 waist and got a large . should have got a med tbh but i couldnt be arsed sending back to merlin. still not worn em lol

cp

ive got mediums, 33" waist and they're adjusted to their smallest waist – there loads of adjustment, so you'd be fine with mediums.

firestarter
    Free Member

well if you buy the mediums and they are too small i will swap you mine are large and brand new with tags still on 😉

TomG
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up on the offer, ordered one.
    Bring on the filth 😉

roughneck
    Free Member

I'm 34" and just got mine in L fit great.

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Yup, 34w/large here. Fit fine.

iainc

think I might go try a pair on somewhere…-)

iainc

mick – I thought you had ordered a medium ? (according to your other post…..)

MrTall
    Free Member

Mine just arrived in the post. 36" waist and i went for XL – they just about fit if i pull in the velcro tabs and there is certainly room to spare. Probably be fine once i put winter bib tights under them.

They don't come up as long as my Endura 3/4 length shorts though as the Attacks come up over my knees while cycling which is a bit disappointing (as the main point of 3/4 is to cover the knees) but then my legs are *ahem* slightly longer than average. It's good to be a freak…. 🙁

firestarter
    Free Member

iain sorry your right i got a med and should have gone small ;-( im a 33 waist most of the time.

IdleJon

You are all fatties aren't you? 😆

I wear my wife's pair 😳

I'm 34" waist, not sure of sizing.

They give me sweaty knees.

iainc

went to shop, tried on large and medium – the medium fit 😛

Thanks all

jackal
    Free Member

Bugger, so it looks like the mediums i ordered the other day for my 32" waist are going to be too big..?
    I'd best get on the pies then…

iainc

jackal – the sizing is pretty weird – I took a large and a medium into the changing room – the large was pretty big but I could just about get away with them with the velcro waist straps done right up, and the medium felt just a bit too tight……. When I took them off I saw that they were on the wrong hanger and I had just got into a small !!! got a 'proper medium' and tried them on – perfect….

mickasaki
    Free Member

I'm 33" waist, got mediums and had to have them adjusted as tight as they would go, changed for small's and they are perfect! maybe they just like flattering their customers!

jackal
    Free Member

Hmmmm….

Just this second received my 3/4 attacks, and…..
    They fit perfect!

Now, I normally take jeans in a 32" waist, but i've just measured with a tape measure and i'm ,erm, actually slightly larger than a 32" waist shall we say… Ok then, nearer 34" waist, but i'm not sure if i'm measuring in the correct place 🙄
    No way would i fit in a small.

Anyway, very pleased that they fit but gutted i've discovered that i'm a fat bastard, pleasure and pain 😆

Big thanks to Merlin anyway, only ordered them 3.00pm tuesday and they arrived 10am thurs morn, even with a postal strike..!

😀

organic355
    Free Member

iainc – Member
    went to shop, tried on large and medium – the medium fit

I hope you bought them from that shop and didnt do the dirtiest of dirtiest sins and buy them online for half the price afterwards?

iainc

organic355 – absolutely 😛 😆

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Altura Attack 3/4 – sizing ?’ is closed to new replies.