Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Alternatives for crest + hope pro evo 2 hub
  • heisenberg
    Free Member

Seems got the best i could find..light and good. ..i dont know much about the world of rims and hubs.. What wheelset can beat this like for like.. I only ride trail centres mainland uk and north wales. Cheers.

Ps. I like the looks of the easton haven but doesnt have good review…as it would look good on all matte black asr-5 with the kashima bits. Guess would settle for the crest and just remove stickers 🙂

jamiesilo
    Free Member

halo?
    nice wheels for the 2 weeks i owned some before they go nicked..

Northwind

It’s a good choice, you might be better going up to the stronger Arch Ex, you might not. PS North Wales is in the mainland uk 😉

I think most of the Haven bad rep is based on the older freehub, which was famously crap but supposedly now fixed. Still I think “wheel systems” are basically a crap idea, better to get wheels with standard parts so you can change around later, swap rims, easily find parts etc.

lesgrandepotato

Have a look at the moonglu blue builds, I have a set on my spark and they are rather nice…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Alternatives for crest + hope pro evo 2 hub’ is closed to new replies.