Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Alternative to Titus FTM ?
  • simonm
    Free Member

I’ve got a Titus on order from on-one.. but Its been dragging on for a while now without turning up.. in case it doesn’t, what alternatives are out there with similar travel, with a frame weight that’s in the ballpark of the Titus, around 5.25lbs – 2400g

cheers.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Yeti ASR 5

simonm
    Free Member

yup, same conclusion here.

gixerator
    Free Member

Not for £800 though. Have they given you a new delivery date?

I feel your pain as I had a long weight too. Do they have one in another colour?

thepodge
    Free Member

a yeti is much cooler too.

anc
    Free Member

Patience is a virtue… At the price your paying nothing comes close. My buddies took 3 weeks longer than advertised… Still he’s very very happy with the outcome.

si-wilson
    Free Member

Chumba vf2. We have a few limited frames and colours though. We could offer one at £800 to match the Titus price.

http://www.progressive-bikes.co.uk

Chainline
    Free Member

Shipment just arrived in UK, so don’t despair. I had a longer wait but it came through this week. They have changed US warehouse location, shipping company and were waiting on shocks, all resolved now. So you should see yours imminently, he says…

JonR
    Free Member

I was looking at a chumba vf2 last year until I got a second hand Turner 5 spot.

tomhplanetx
    Free Member

Hi Simon, you should have had an email at around 11:30am this morning explaining the situation. Has the email not arrived?

mjb

Si,

Buy yourself a hardtail frame. That will keep you busy for a while building it up. Then by the time you’ve ridden a couple of times and rememberED you don’t like hardtails your Titus should have turned up 😉

simonm
    Free Member

sorry Tom no, can you resend to xc@wharncliffe.info

andyl
    Free Member

si_progressivebikes – Member
    Chumba vf2. We have a few limited frames and colours though. We could offer one at £800 to match the Titus price.

http://www.progressive-bikes.co.uk

😮

Does that go for anyone?

Actually, don’t tempt me.

Got any black ones left? 😀

si-wilson
    Free Member

We only have a large ano red, a small white and medium painted black.

tony24
    Free Member

si i have emailed you.

cheers

simonm
    Free Member

so, I canceled my order over a week back, then I’ve been on holiday for a week, on Friday I got a email saying my frame was out for delivery… FFS.. I’ve canceled it.. and ordered a different frame.. even if its sat on my office floor on Monday morning when I go back to work its being sent back.

simonm
    Free Member

Got to work, the frame is here. I’m returning it today.. not that I care now but its even the wrong colour to the one I ordered 🙂 !!!!

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Customer satisfaction guaranteed!

Baldysquirt

bloody hell Simon, how many more frames?! When are you going to buy a Ragley Ti and then realise you don’t like HTs?

simonm
    Free Member

Ive only got 3 bikes and a BMX Paul 😉

how was Mayhem ?

simonm
    Free Member

O.. looked again at the frame.. its a medium, I ordered a small..

Baldysquirt

Si, bloody hard work – I remembered almost instantly why I’d said I wouldn’t do it again last time! Started to enjoy it towards the end, though, as I relaxed into the laps.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Alternative to Titus FTM ?’ is closed to new replies.