Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Alternative to KNOG lights
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member
    racing_ralph
    Free Member

bump

brakes
    Free Member

what are they? where can they be got?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trout
    Free Member

This thread is useless without text

brakes
    Free Member

hmm, eBay only, shipped from Hong Kong in 15-30 days – it'll be dark by then

Pieface

Nice link but IMHO those things are only worth it for emergencies…like you lose your lights?

When commuting I always have 2 full size LEDs anyway (front and back). Don't see the point, and the batteries aren't cheap either compared to AAs

racing_ralph
    Free Member

I got a trade pack of the batteries when i needed one for my car remote so have loads. Cost me fiver or so for 20 of them.

Trout there is a link at the top (for the hard of site)

trout
    Free Member

Cheers Rofl
    that is the price of defective colour vision all the text looks the same to me

wanted some of those to put on the dog when we go out at night so I can find the little fella

trout
    Free Member

Cheers Rofl
    that is the price of defective colour vision all the text looks the same to me

wanted some of those to put on the dog when we go out at night so I can find the little fella

stuey
    Free Member

Trout was it one of your lights that burnt out your cones or did defective colour vision drive the 'light business' – a human story unravels?

CHB

stuey, you seen that episode of doctor who where she looks into the heart of the tardis and the power is too much for a human to take (Badwolf)?

Well, I think Trout accidently made one of those in his garage and had a quick look into the beam.

duckers
    Free Member

Check out these bad boys on dealextreme, you cant even buy the batteries for that price in this country!!!

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.22361

Kahurangi
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Alternative to KNOG lights’ is closed to new replies.