Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • alternative to an easton haven stem?
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Fancy the have 55mm in black/black. It’s been advertised in a few places at £55. However, every time I’m about to to pull the trigger, it goes up in price or out of stock.

To me, it kooks like a nice stem for £55. Not sure it’s worth more than that. Anything else worth looking at?

I like the thomson x4 in 70mm but I think the shorter one is fugly.

DezB
    Free Member

I got a Mondraker Decline, looks very similar to Haven, but a heck of a lot cheaper.
    http://www.purebike.fr/en/marques/mondraker-m22.html

BadlyWiredDog

Merlin has them in silver for 45 quid? I guess you want a black one.

plyphon
    Free Member

I just got a Raceface turbine, 2nd hand for £30 quid. Looks the tits.

There’s a few havens and a few turbines for sale on pinkbike if you can stomach pinkbike.

joeelston
    Free Member

I have a 70mm easton with a silver front, rest is black if you want it. 40 posted, brand new, never used.

jairaj

If its not going to get a massive battering try the Carbon Cycles alu stem. Very nicely made and stupidly light. Otherwise have a look at Superstar. I think I used to have their Zenith AM stem. Again well made and reasonable weight.

Stevelol
    Free Member

I’m changing my stem at the moment (it’s a Ragley Stubbing) the new Stubbing Evo stem also looks good, similar weight/price to the Haven.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’m running a Thomson x4 70 currently. I want to try something shorter.

DezB
    Free Member

Onzadog – ygm

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

the RF Turbine looks like they got a Haven and polished it. Not a bad thing!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘alternative to an easton haven stem?’ is closed to new replies.