Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Alternative lever for Thomson Covert dropper?
  • rhayter

I’m sold on the idea of a nice, under-the-bar lever to replace the stumpy nubbin currently controlling my Thomson Covert. I know about the Wolf Tooth hideously expensive option, anyone know of any others? It seems the Easton/Race Face lever is not compatible.

al2000
    tmb467
    Free Member

The fox transfer lever is compatible – and half decent too

BadlyWiredDog

The thing with the Thomson Covert is that the cable is clamped at the lever end rather than at the post, which limits the possibilities drastically – the standard Elite Dropper is the more conventional arrangement with the cable clamped at the post.

The OP will know this already, but its’ why most of the obvious candidates simply won’t work with the Covert version of the Thomson. Anyway, ditto, if there’s a better, affordable option, I’m all ears.

Edit: missed the last post, that looks decent, 79 euros at Bike 24 though. Or 65 quid in the UK, which seems a lot. Like not dissimilar to the Wolf Tooth one.

rhayter

You’re spot on, Badly. The Triggy looks more reasonable but I’m not sure about how much cable it needs to pull.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Alternative lever for Thomson Covert dropper?’ is closed to new replies.