Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Alternate to K-Edge Garmin/Go Pro combo mount?
  • krixmeister

As I’ve just received my shiny new Fly 12, was looking into a combo “out front” mount that would hold both my Garmin (810) and the Fly 12 (which uses a Go Pro mount). This K Edge one would do the trick, but Evans no longer stock, and £39 is a bit richer than I was hoping to pay.

Ideally I’d like something in metal – unlike the plastic Garmin Virb combo mount.

Any other ideas? Or just suck it up and have two mounts on my bars, since I’m a cheapskate?

gray

Bar fly?

TiRed

Suck it up. That’s what I’ve done as a long-term user of multiple K-edge mounts. They are jewellery for your bike. My Fly 12 has yet to arrive.

I also use Go Pro mounts for a Power Pod, but needed aero ones from Giant for much less money. They aren’t as nice though!

riddoch

Raceware do some slightly cheaper versions. Linky

Rubber_Buccaneer

Suck it up.

Is what I’ve done. And get yourself some spare Garmin mount inserts at the same time as they do (thankfully) break before the tabs on the Garmin do

STATO
    Free Member

Superstar do one but never in stock. There are hundreds on eBay though, just search ‘Garmin GoPro’.

Kedge; For the people who already have 2 santacruz with envy wheels and have ran out of bling to waste money on

Mister-P
    Free Member

My K-Edge combo mount is on a steel singlespeed road bike, no bling here. I have my light mounted under my Garmin and it’s a very neat solution.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

mines on my Defy, it has got ENVE wheels though 🙄

Rubber_Buccaneer

ran out of bling to waste money on

That does appear to be the pricing strategy but the stuff is well made and works so they get away with it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Alternate to K-Edge Garmin/Go Pro combo mount?’ is closed to new replies.