Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Alpkit fuel pods??? Alternatives
  • jonnyrockymountain

Out of stock of fuel pods on alpkit a website and looking like July before any more, so does anyone know of any alternatives, thanks

spooky_b329
    rOcKeTdOg

I can vouch for beerbabes stuff, all recycled materials & well tested by real riders

divenwob
    Free Member

+1 for Beerbabe.co.uk

djtom
    Free Member

Apidura – either the food pouch or the top tube pouch. Excellent kit, tough and waterproof. We use them for adventure racing and they’re holding up well.

jam-bo

Alpamayo

bigblackheinoustoe
    Free Member

jersey pockets

benbrownuk

I’d also recommend Alpamayo (link) – guys that designed them just finished cycling from Northern Alaska to Southern Chile, designed and tested prototypes on the way then got the products manufactured in Peru. They’ve put their products through their paces and they look great – good for road and mountain bike too. Story about it all on their website.

jonnyrockymountain

Cheers guys

STATO
    Free Member

Just get the original, the Revelate Gas tank. The flap top make access much easier than single central zip, and the twin zip means you can access partially if you just need to reach in and grab a gel or something.

The only issue I have with mine is that it doesn’t work with horizontal toptube bikes too well as it hits the stem bolts. Works perfect with sloped mtb toptubes. Same applies to most bags like that ive seen tho.

jam-bo

i’ve got a medium fuel pod in steel that I’d consider selling if you really want the alpkit one. email in profile.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Alpkit fuel pods??? Alternatives’ is closed to new replies.