Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • alpinestar mtb gloves
  • tonyleic
    Free Member

Any body got any views on alpinestar mountain bike gloves? I have seen some on the web and judging the reputation of their gear in the motorcycle world, I wondered if they would be any good for mountain biking? Also what’s the sizing like.
    Cheers
    Tonyleic

Curly68
    Free Member

I love A Stars stuff. Used to sell it when in the motorcycle trade. Quality was really good. Found the gloves came up a bit small for me. Usually take an XL but had to get XXL's in them. Haven't seen the MTB stuff yet, so can't comment on that.

paule
    Free Member

I use their very thin MX gloves, which are the same as the older MTB gloves but a tenner cheaper. Had the same set for about 5years and they're still going strong. No padding at all, but I like that, and took a couple of rides to soften around the seams, but they're now my favorite pair. Sizing seems the same as fox/shift/specialized to me, except they have longer thumbs and slightly narrower palms.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sv

Very nice gloves tried some on in CRC bu the length of thumb and index finger wasn't long enough for me so I couldn't stretch my hand out with them on. Very disappointed! TLD gloves fitted me fine.

Dylan08
    Free Member

Great gloves but come up BIG! Im Usually an XL in MTB goves but needed a Large in these (a medium would have fitted too!)

Nice gloves – 2 designs retailing for £24.99 & £29.99 for the DH ones

Very thin palms – time will tell how long they last!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘alpinestar mtb gloves’ is closed to new replies.