Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Alpi Info & Alps track conditions.
  • zero-cool
    Free Member

Does anyone know the lift opening dates for Sauze D’Oulx? The Alpi Bike Resort website is still pretty vague and they don’t reply to emails.
    Also any news on the snow levels/track conditions in Les 2 Alps, Morzine, Chatel and Les Gets.
    Would love to know. But I’m somewhere in mid-France with limited Internet access.
    Any help greatly appreciated.

Tom KP

kayak23
    ianv
    Free Member

Looking at the Deux alpes web cam, there is a lot of snow even at the intermediate station of the Landry express. Everything off the diable lift and the vallee blanche lift is clear and it is sunny. Plenty still to go at but, the higher pistes will deffo be closed

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

snow around morzine above 1600m on the north facing stuff – top of Chatel bike park for instance isn’t open.. they may get the shovels out before the weekend…

Col du cou is definately not clearable – but I think you could get up with a bit of shoving over the snow. Morzine side is clear.

dantsw13

No snow anywhere on the main runs in Morzine or Les Gets – I was there this weekend. Main runs all in good condition – especially the Kona Bike park in Les Gets, and the Runs under the Zore lift up the SuperMorzine side.

Karl33to
    Free Member

Been nice and sunny today in Les Gets, the trails in the open are all dry, but the ones in the trees are still a little wet. Nothing to worry about though.

zero-cool
    Free Member

Cheers for the snow updates guys.
    Just for the record I finally managed to track down Sauze D’Oulx lift dates.
    Open Sat and Sun from 29th and then 7 days a week from July 14th.
    Looks good so we’re gonna head Les 2 Alps for thurs and fri then Sauze D’Oulx for weekend b4 looping back to Morzine.
    Alpi is only 2 hours past Les 2 Alps (not far over the Italian border from Briancon). So wod be rude not to.

Tom KP

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Alpi Info & Alps track conditions.’ is closed to new replies.