Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Alone in the Wild – don't forget…
  • DaRC_L

Ahh m_f to translate 'Lord of the Flies' back to the original that would be Strictly Beelzebub 8)

brack
    Free Member

I think it was Hemingway that famously quoted that the most important thing that you learn of travelling is that what you left behind.

I felt emotionally really sorry for the bloke – to have your childhood dream ripped apart like that is something that can take you two ways.

You either treat the whole thing as a turning point in your life and take the positives from it, or you become depressed at some how failing.

Personally I feel he should treat it as a blessing that he has been released from a childhood fantasy – one that will make him praise what he has, and the person he can now become rather than the dream that so many of us follow.

A very moving if somewhat shortlived experience that has lessons for us all – if we only dare to look!

DrDolittle
    Free Member

A very moving if somewhat shortlived experience that has lessons for us all – if we only dare to look!

Yeah, next time I hustle for a tv show about living in the forests of Canada for a month or two, and they say YES!, I'll prepare a bit more thoroughly than that whinging shitehawk did.

brack
    Free Member

Go for it then……

Im sure there are other opportunities

Or are you all talk?

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Ok then, next time I hustle for a tv show about living in the forests of Canada for a month or two, and they say YES!, I'll prepare a bit more thoroughly than that whinging shitehawk did.

brack
    Free Member

Two shitehawks in the wild it is then…

DrDolittle
    Free Member

For sure, but that whinging crybaby mediamamasboy shitehawk better watch his back when I get hungry.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Alone in the Wild – don't forget…’ is closed to new replies.