Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Alltricks.fr delivery tracking ?
  • scruff
    Free Member

Its all in French on the PDF invoice, any idea which number is Le delivery tracking code?

I’ve tried these and they dont work

FACTURE N°

Référence commande :

Référence client :

hofnar
    Free Member

Thats cos it means in order

invoice number
    order reference
    client reference

chico66
    Free Member

If you log in to the ‘My Account’ section (you can change the language to English)on the website you can do it all in a few clicks

scruff
    Free Member

I have looked in the My Account bit, on the Chronopost page I need to enter a parcel number but cant work out what this is.

If i click on International it says

20/03/2012
    Korea/Seoul : Nuclear Security Summit
    Delays expected between the 21st and 28th of March due to the upcoming Nuclear Security Summit in Seoul. 😯

timb34
    Free Member

On the “My Account > My Orders” page, http://www.alltricks.com/mon-compte/mes-commandes.html there should be a column for “Tracking” with a link in it – clicking on this opens the chronopost page (parcel number is in the URL)

If it says “Not available” then they’ve used some other delivery method I think.

Saccades
    Free Member

Don’t panic!

You should have an email – with the box “Suivre mon colis” which is a hyper link to the chronopost website.

Until yesterday morning it took you straight to your tracking details but since about 11am it initally takes you to your details but then flips to the standard page “Envoi st suivi de colis. blah blah blah” showing you bugger all.

What you need to do is copy the long winded address before it flips to

“hXXp://www.chronopost.fr/transport-express/livraison-colis”

it will be something like this:

“hxxp://www.fr.chronopost.com/fr/tracking/result?listeNumeros=HJ317015123XF&utm_source=alltricks&utm_medium=emailing-auto&utm_campaign=confirmation-expedition”

The “HJ317015123XF” is your tracking number for the parcel. I just pray for your sakes that there is nothing that the french think is wrong with the address or you will have to wait (9 days so far) for the french post office to get back to you with what they think is wrong with the address… in my case I’m hoping it’s just the lack of a postcode.

scruff
    Free Member

Brilliant, thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Alltricks.fr delivery tracking ?’ is closed to new replies.