Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Alltricks, Paypal – Awaiting Payment?
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hi Chaps,

I ordered something from Alltricks last night, paid via Paypal – but the order is stating ‘Paypal – Awaiting Payment’.

There’s no record of the transaction in my Paypal account, I’ve emailled Alltricks but no response yet.

Is this a normal status that is displayed on Alltricks until they process the order?

Cheers

Ricks

Watty

I’ve been having a few problems recently, not with Alltricks mind, but I’ve had to call PayPal. Here’s the number should you wish to call them: 0800 3587911

MussEd
    Free Member

Quite a few online retailers seemed to have gone to payment after delivery as default with Paypal – no idea why – but I seem to have to actively select payment up front now? So the money wont be taken from your PP until you’ve got the stuff…

Saying that, this wasnt the case when I got something from Alltricks!

survivor

Pay after delivery is nothing to do with retailer. It’s a PayPal setting which can be turned off in your profile settings.

nickdavies
    Free Member

When you paid via PayPal, did you confirm the order afterwards?
    Had this a couple of times now, done it on PayPal thought it was sorted and forgot to confirm the order!

stevie750
    Free Member

I have had this with PayPal, I just left it and the next day it had changed to confirmed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Alltricks, Paypal – Awaiting Payment?’ is closed to new replies.