Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Alltricks and UPS collection point.. how does it work?
  • renton
    Free Member

As title really.

Looking to order some forks from alltricks and one of the options for delivery is ups collection point?

Having never used this before how does it work?

How do you find out your nearest collection point/

Thanks

Steve

Bregante

Doesn’t it just bring up your suggested collection points based on the delivery address you inputted?

I can’t remember now and its only 3 weeks ago since I did it so it can’t be difficult.

Bregante

I’ve just stuck something in the basket and gone to checkout and as I said above, once it had my delivery address and I’d clicked on the delivery option a map appeared with the location of about half a dozen local collection points to choose from. Has this not happened?

renton
    Free Member

nope I didnt get that ?

Ive ordered some forks to be delivered to work now instead!!

breadcrumb

It’s pretty obvious once you go through the checkout. I used the UPS collection point the other week for the first time.

granny_ring

Me too, no problem even though I cant remember how!

br
    Free Member

If you select the option it says to click the logo.

Clicking the logo takes you to the UPS website.

You then enter your postcode and it brings up the collection points – for me it’s a small shop in the next town.

alltricks
    Free Member

If you are living in UK, you can get your order delivered to a local store.
    At the delivery options page, you just need to select UPS Access Point (Standard or Express) and click on ‘Next Stage’ button. Then a map appears with the nearest collection points:
    https://locator.kiala.com/lss/search?accountid=DEMO&country=GB&language=en
    You just need to select the store of your choice.

renton
    Free Member

Thanks for the info everyone.

I’ve ordered a d asked for delivery to work now but will bear in mind for next order.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Alltricks and UPS collection point.. how does it work?’ is closed to new replies.