Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Alltricks
  • fudge9202
    Free Member

Are the prices shown on the site euros?
    And then converted by PayPal on payment?

granny_ring

Think so but Paypal conversion won’t be quite as good as the bank rate?

vincienup
    Free Member

Prices are shown in euros.

If you’re paying by PayPal they will apply their conversion.

Last time I checked PayPal rates were good enough to not bother with anything else, of course this scales with purchase. I’ve only ever needed a couple of hundred euros worth of conversion. Something like a full bike may well present a different picture. Also, probably makes a difference if you have a regular need to pay non-uk funds – for me the additional research and general faff to potentially save under a fiver wasn’t worth considering a different method.

Delivery is awesome, by the way. 🙂

fudge9202
    Free Member

Cheers just bought the new 2015 all black rebas in 120mm from Alltricks.
    Thanks for the help.

renton
    Free Member

My 2015 all black revelations turned up yesterday and they are very nice.

Alltricks seem like a good shop to be honest and their delivery times are beating crc at the moment.

Plus the prices are better too.

deadkenny
    Free Member

If you use PayPal using PayPal funds that are in £ sterling then they’ll apply their conversion at a poor rate. You can hold Euros in PayPal and no conversion.

Or if you have a credit or debit card use that in preference in PayPal or better avoid PayPal entirely and pay via their credit card payment service. Rates will be much better.

Note that the rate with the Euro is very good at the moment, so you’re getting a good deal whatever.

br
    Free Member

tbh I just used Paypal for a set of Pikes last week, and the difference was only ‘pence’ over the rate I expected.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Alltricks’ is closed to new replies.