Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • All this and Doctor Who. Saturdays don’t get any better! – (HtN preview pics)
  • Harry_the_Spider

Thanks to everyone who turned for the preview ride. We hope you liked the new course. Let’s hope that we get this weather on July 17th.

Entries on sale soon. Details on http://www.hitthenorth.net when we have sorted it all out.

twinklydave

Remember: If anyone asks, I didn't wipe out. It never happened.

miketually
    Free Member

I assume you're going to arrange for torrential rain for July? None of this ribbons of dusty singletrack business, we want an eight hour death march!

Harry_the_Spider

It's alright Dave, nobody saw the "Mr Big Potatoes" team rider on the titanium race weapon with the pimp wheels take a tumble BEFORE the berms.

At least the other Ragley team rider fell off IN the berms earlier in the week.

RustySpanner

Very nice Harry, good circuit.

Thoroughly enjoyed myself until the £3.00 milkshake – I feel violated, frankly.
    If it was Times Square, La Ramblas or Copacabana, I could understand. But £3.00 for a PRESTWICH milkshake is just a bloody liberty.

Nice to see people again, sorry I was so slow – my delicate athletic build is obviously very sensitive to volcanic ash.

Can anyone describe whereabouts the first bermed section is? (in the photo's above) – I'm struggling to remember exactly where all the new bits are….

terrahawk
    Free Member

Just ride down Clifton Rd towards the tip and you'll see the anti-MX barrier thing on the right. Go down there and you can't miss it.

It did look like a 3 quid shake, to be honest.
    But perhaps not a 5 dollar shake.

Harry_the_Spider

My £3 shake was just dreamy.

Harry_the_Spider

Map

It is called Bunkers Hill. Pan the map to the left.

RustySpanner

To be fair, it was a nice milkshake.

Ta for the routemap, off out for another quick spin tomorrow.

Dibbs
    Free Member

You can't mention the Dr without a pic!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘All this and Doctor Who. Saturdays don’t get any better! – (HtN preview pics)’ is closed to new replies.