Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • All these cycling Multimillionaire Tory MPs…..
  • binners

Why do they all ride crap bikes? If I had their kind of moolah I’d be riding some hand-made, uber-niche, titanium framed thing dripping in Carbon and Chris King bling. I mean, even if they’re trying to persevere with this wholly unconvincing ‘we’re all in this together’ nonsense, there really is no excuse for this type of thing, is there….

And … dear god… what on earth are they wearing?

cynic-al
    Free Member

won’t get nicked innit.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Über bikes get nicked.

Nowt wrong with a shopper in That London

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

And … dear god… what on earth are they wearing?

Just tryin’ to be down with the plebs innit binbins.

fatboyslo
    Free Member

rat bikes tend to be where you left em

Junkyard
    Free Member

GO has some way to go to master one finger braking.

As others say dont unscrupulous types target their bikes

bikebouy
    Free Member

I think you’ll find “call me Dave” is wearing Frances finest Vellibrequin shorts (that spelling might just be rong)

binners

But surely they’ve got some uniformed plebs to keep an eye on their bikes for them. That’s what they’re there for, isn’t it?

OI! YOU! Yes, you, you ****ing pleb! Keep your ****ing peasenty prole eye on that! And if anything happens to it, I’ll have you ****ing executed! Do you know who I ****ing am?!!! 😀

Klunk
    Free Member

the last thing most rich people want to do with their money is spend it. you don’t think they actually paid for those do you ?

stewartc
    Free Member

At least they are out on two wheels rather than using cars, also, rich people tend to stay rich by making money, not spending it.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

OI! YOU! Yes, you, you ****ing pleb! Keep your ****ing peasenty prole eye on that! And if anything happens to it, I’ll have you ****ing executed! Do you know who I ****ing am?!!!

Well, that and an Abus Granit mainly. Doesn’t really work on it’s own.

🙂

franksinatra

What tyres for Andrew ‘Do you know who I am, Pleb?’ Mitchell?

Perhaps Maxxis Minion….

samuri
    Free Member

I love the implication that they all got them by stealing them. Nice. 😉

I expect the reality is that their minds are all stuck back in yesteryear when they pootled around the streets of some quaint Berkshire village on a bike from the 1940’s all excited about heading back to college where they would get a roughing up by Bertie ‘Biffer’ Baylee-Smyth before being forced to take one up the wrong’un from Harris Spence.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Punctured high rollers?

samuri
    Free Member

But as an aside, yes, Dave’s shorts are so incredibly wrong it’s barely believable.

At least Boris just looks like a normal commuter out on his bike.

kentishman
    Free Member

After looking at those picture I may sell the bikes and take up something less snobby like Polo.

Stoner
    Free Member

hey, binners, if you look really closely you can see CallMeDave’s bellend poking out the bottom of his floppy shorts.
    not really. But I bet you looked you dirty boy. 😉

binners

Alan! Alan! The boys are out of the barracks! 😀

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

They aren’t all like that

bwaarp
    Free Member

Simple….clapped out 1950’s-esque city bikes are very ‘Oxbridge’

kimbers

Self-important flounce expert mitchell would make a perfect stwer if he was riding a blinged out fat bike

bikebouy
    Free Member

Sure wasn’t J Bush a decent MTB’er? THought I saw a vid with him and “call me Lance” sometime back..
    Wifey bought it him..
    Me likie.
    Although I don;t think his policies were too thought out.

I overtook “call me Boris” going down Aldgate a few months back. Nice bloke in the flesh, said Hi at least when I said “Hi Boris”.

totalshell

well for all the photo opps they are at least using thier bikes.. i havent seen millyplank or ed my balls on thiers nor the union leaders.

i d rather anybody rode thier old iron than took an otherwise empty bus

kcal

Sure wasn’t J Bush a decent MTB’er?

George Bush and the Gleneagles wipeout, you mean?[/url]

davidjey
    Free Member

That pic of Dave and Gideon wouldn’t look out of place in a late 1980s Kays catalogue.

bwaarp
    Free Member

That’s because millyplank doesn’t want to be seen as one of ‘them’…..ie a public school Oxbridge graduate.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘All these cycling Multimillionaire Tory MPs…..’ is closed to new replies.