Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • All in one rechargeable torch
  • fanatic278
    Free Member

I’ve seen the thread for the 5000 lumen light, but what I’m looking for is a bit different. I want a all in one rechargeable torch basically like an Exposure Joystick but for silly cheap price. I have seen a Fluxient U2 mini mentioned on an earlier thread, but can’t find it for sale, nor know if it fits the bill as silly cheap. Hoping for £40 tops.

It’s mostly for strapping to the road bike and walking, so not fussed about huge lumens. I just want the convenience of not faffing around charging batteries.

scotroutes
    fanatic278
    Free Member

Thanks. But I was looking for something with a touch more oomph and an easier shape to hold.

ratzer73
    Free Member

I got my fluxient, from a uk seller on ebay, under £40 , but there are battery choices. If you can’t find them, then I’m probably gonna put mine in classifieds as I bought it as helmet light but it’s too heavy, so ordered something else.

ratzer73
    Free Member

Just checked my ebay, the seller I got mine from was big_f_d_d, but he only seems to have the mounts for the U2 in stock at the moment

fanatic278
    Free Member

I got my fluxient, from a uk seller on ebay, under £40 , but there are battery choices. If you can’t find them, then I’m probably gonna put mine in classifieds as I bought it as helmet light but it’s too heavy, so ordered something else.

Drop me an email. I reckon we can sort something out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘All in one rechargeable torch’ is closed to new replies.