• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by cp.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • all in one printer suggestions?
  • cp

printer just died. bored of its issues of late so no intention to try and fix it.. this is the last straw.

soo, new printer time. I want…

Scan, copy, print. no need for fax

auto duplex

cheap to run

no need to print photos. print the odd snap, but I get prints done properly elsewhere…

speed not really an issue

wireless connectivity is a must..

so, suggestions please. budget around 50 or 60 quid unless there’s a compelling reason to spend more. it won’t have a hard life.

spacemonkey

I bought a Canon PIXMA MG6350 All-In-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Wi Fi and Airprint) Black for about £110 last year. V good bit of kit. Thought about spending half that amount but couldn’t find anything to really inspire me.

mojodave
    Free Member

I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago –
    Canon PIXMA MG3250 All-In-One Wi-Fi Inkjet Printer(mainly because it was cheaper than buying black and colour inks cartridges for my old printer)
    Seems to do everything you want and when I checked Canon replacement cartridges seemed to be cheaper than most.
    £39.99 at Argos at moment.

matthewjb
    Free Member

I’ve had a Canon PIXMA MP620 for a number of years.

Reliable and good print quality. Wifi etc. The generation before the ones recommended above.

When it finally dies I will buy another Canon.

dazzlingboy

Epson WF-3520 here – used solidly for 6 months and is very good. I buy inks from 3rd party which is fine for 99% of work (I use a big Canon Pro9000 mkII for photos) and the ink is £8 for 15 cartridges – buttons.

cp

bump for anyone with an opinion…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘all in one printer suggestions?’ is closed to new replies.