Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • All I want to do…
  • monkeysfeet
    Free Member

…is talk to someone in my local Natwest Branch. (regarding my Mortgage)
    Are the contact numbers Top Secret. Is the phone answered by baby robins? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr…. 👿

jekkyl

why do you specifically need your local branch? usually there’s a central call centre where the people will be much better informed.

JEngledow
    Free Member

…is ride my bike 😀

Rubber_Buccaneer

…is have some fun and I get the feeling I’m not the only one

perchypanther
    Free Member

…is see you. Don’t you know that it’s true?

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

The local contact number are indeed top secret. I have banked at the same Nat West branch for 30 years and only recently got a direct phone number as one of the ladies in there as been working there that long and remembered me from back in the day (I had moved away and returned but always kept the same branch).
    The numbers now just usually go to the spotty lad with the script.

There is no substitute for walking in the building and asking for a chat face to face.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

😆 I need to see the Mortgage advisor as our move is a bit complex and the call centre can’t help. She called but only left half her number on our answer phone.
    I work shifts 7-7 so trying to get a face 2 face is urgent.

johndoh
    Free Member

Anyone tried getting their HSBC Secure Code card replaced due to a flat battery yet?

I nearly went all Falling Down on them last week…

jaylaz73

…is baby be friends with you

sandwicheater

Anyone tried getting their HSBC Secure Code card replaced due to a flat battery yet?

I nearly went all Falling Down on them last week…

If you need it in a hurry, their mobile app can generate them for you. Word of warning, if you do get the app, they won’t give you a secure key dongle thing. Tis one or the other.

johndoh
    Free Member

If you need it in a hurry, their mobile app can generate them for you. Word of warning, if you do get the app, they won’t give you a secure key dongle thing. Tis one or the other.

Yeah I just wanted a new dongle. I assumed it would be as simple as going into branch and asking for one…

choppersquad
    Free Member

…Is Make Love To you…
    Actually I don’t really.

Drac

….is do it!

GrahamS

..is zoom-zoom-zoom-zoom and a boom-boom?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘All I want to do…’ is closed to new replies.